Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nation States
Seems like we had this once before, but it's a pretty fun game where you create your own nation and decide the policies for your nation.

http://www.nationstates.net/

Whatever region you're assigned just click it, and then click "Move to a new Region"

Search: Bluegrass Rivals

and join, and we'll keep up with each other...

It's pretty fun to do. If you have any problems just let me know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i joined earlier today
It's pretty fun. We have 5 nations in there so far. I figure more people will join if they know that it is pretty fun. If you don't mind post what your nation's name is in here so we'll know who is who. Mine is pretty self explanatory.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:It's pretty fun. We have 5 nations in there so far. I figure more people will join if they know that it is pretty fun. If you don't mind post what your nation's name is in here so we'll know who is who. Mine is pretty self explanatory.

Yeah mines pretty self explanatory to
I am Hornets9
I cant seem to find Bluegrass Rivals... It says"No regions precisely matched your query"....HELP!!!! BTW, the name of my country is "The Armed Republic of King Short" HAHAHA....
NVM, disaster avoided, I'm now in the Bluegrass Rivals Nation.
I am The Kingdom of Devilswin! Gonna try to join BGR if I can find it.
Whos still playin
I am.
So how do you think its going? I'm liking it more the more I check it out. I think all the fellas on the Political Forum should get involved!
Ok, I joined, but now what? Do we get to go to war and stuff?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Ok, I joined, but now what? Do we get to go to war and stuff?

No war. But you can be in the World Assembly which is like the UN...
Jshort5 Wrote:No war. But you can be in the World Assembly which is like the UN...

Can I nuke the World Assmbly?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
If I join the World Assembly do I have to leave the BGR Region?

Are any of you members of the World Assembly?
DW: You don't have to leave BGR to join the WA.
BFritz: You can't nuke the WA. SmileSmile....But sometimes I wish I could..
Whats happen to everyone. We did have 11 nations now we have 8
baseballfan Wrote:Whats happen to everyone. We did have 11 nations now we have 8

I checked it out, and my guess is that their nations were deleted due to inactivity. Down at the bottom of the Regions homepage it says "so and so" nation ceased to exist like 5 times.
I applied to join the World Assembly. Kinda worries me.
Im starting to love this game......
baseballfan Wrote:Im starting to love this game......
Me too. I just looked at what the description of my state is and look what it says:
Quote:Euthanasia is legal, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, and scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes. Crime is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. New Who-Dey's national animal is the monkey and its currency is the cheddar

I'm the most incredible dictator in history!!!!

Smile
Kingdom of Shade Lamps..lol
The description of the Dictatorship of King Short is:
The Dictatorship of King Short is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its prohibition of alcohol. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 400 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. The average income tax rate is 60%, and even higher for the wealthy. A large private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.

Midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency, books are considered luxuries only available to the incredibly wealthy, schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, and councils up and down the country wrangle over legal matters. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. King Short's national animal is the Wildcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Dollar.

Big Grin
I've come to the conclusion that running a government sucks and so do people!
The Jacksons of Mize is mine.