Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playstation 3 Problems
Im having truoble with my playstation 3 now. ive only had it about a year and when it goes to the main screen it freezes up on me what do i need to do to fix it. ive been a week without it already.Sad Sad
You're having trouble with your PS3 because it's a horrible system. Xbox 360 is the only way to go!
YA Xbox 360 is a mill times better than any playstation
My son has had his PS3 since they were released and cost what??? $600.00?

He hasn't had any type of problems with his but he does have a "cooler" vent that I purchased for it. Maybe yours is getting too hot?

Have you tried to contact Sony? Maybe they can give you some pointers!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
The College One Wrote:Im having truoble with my playstation 3 now. ive only had it about a year and when it goes to the main screen it freezes up on me what do i need to do to fix it. ive been a week without it already.Sad Sad

Your best bet is to contact Sony and see what they have to say. I'm sure they've run into the same problem that you're having and will probably save you some time and frustration rather than trying to fix it yourself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok thanks guys
The College One Wrote:ok thanks guys

So have you done it yet?
Azr3ken Wrote:You're having trouble with your PS3 because it's a horrible system. Xbox 360 is the only way to go!
Yea if you like horrible graphics
RavenBoy Wrote:Yea if you like horrible graphics

LOL the 360 can suport better graphics generators, so you sir, are wrong.
myself, I always prefered the 360. That's just my opinion though...
yea mine is messed up to dont feel bad
It's obvious that PS3 has better graphics, just compare the exclusive titles. Halo and Gears graphics have nothing on MGS4 and Killzone 2. And before anyone argues with me...I do have both systems. Only upside to the 360 is the in-game private chats and party chats.
Well they said on TV that the playstation 2 was outselling the playstation 3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Well from what I hear the PS3 is gettin a price drop next month so that should boost the sales. That's the only thing keeping it from selling.
PS3 price drop!? Still won't get one, even though I want one.
idk i have both a ps3 and a xbox and the ps3 has never gave me a problem. On the other hand my xbox well this is my 3rd xbox they mess up way to much.
BlueStripes Wrote:idk i have both a ps3 and a xbox and the ps3 has never gave me a problem. On the other hand my xbox well this is my 3rd xbox they mess up way to much.

same here i just sold my 3rd xbox ps3 ive had since they came out never froze on me or nothing.
Oh and for those of you who were wondering. The 80GB PS3's are at $299 and starting on Sept. 21 the new PS3 slim will be $299 and features a 120GB hard drive.