Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rich Brooks' Call in Show
Anyone listen to this tonight? I am right now from the archive on ukathletics.com...they are giving Brooks HELL!! :argue:

Kinda sad.....
Can you post a link to the archive?????
http://ukathletics.com/index.php?s=&chan...e_id=11411

You might have to signup but like BGR, it's FREE!!
Sweet! Thanks B!
They gave him hell
i don't think brooks will be around to much longer i give him one more year to get to a bowl and then look for joker or archer to take over but until uk commits to it takes to have a quality football program every coach we get is going to get hell
"BelfryPride" Wrote:They gave him hell

Its only fair, because he sure has given us hell. :mad:
well maybe...
but when uk wins we all think he's great

its kinda sad in a way b/c hes probably under alot of pressure anyways and i'd say he's doin the best he can
I dont think the bear could have done much better with all the injuries that the cats have had. I agree though that he wont be here much longer if he dont show some improvements.
i believe there is a petition here in Lex wanting him fired and it has 40, 000 signatures on it. well i heard that anyways.
"Hawks nest" Wrote:I dont think the bear could have done much better with all the injuries that the cats have had. I agree though that he wont be here much longer if he dont show some improvements.

i think he could of done a much better job but giving great football coaches watches while the basketball coach gets a car.... rich brooks has a loseing record since he's been a coach and he didn't do that great when he had a good team

any coach at uk expecially basketball and football are going to be watch like bacteria growing in a peetry dish in a lab everymove every word and even sometimes they speculate on what the coach is thinking to judge him on that

but i have to give uk fans this no matter the season we either call and complain or call and raise hell but we call

what if bill parcels would have taken the job would he of done anybetter?
One day One day UK will again have a good football team.

I hope.