Poll: John McCain or Barack Obama?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Barack Obama (D)
38.46%
John McCain ®
55.77%
Independent
1.92%
Undecided
3.85%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Are You Voting For?
With a few days remaining, who are you voting for?

I will be voting for... Barack Obama.

*Reminder; Your vote cannot be viewed by anyone other than yourself in this thread.
im going to be voting for obama
John Mccain Is The Man
As a PROUD Hillary Supporter, I have cast my vote for Barack Obama & Bruce Lunsford
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Obama!
McCain all the way.
Obama.
McCain.
Mccain/Palin country frist
McCain/Palin!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McCain
I went and seen Palin in Jeffersonville,IN Wednesday. Shes a Hottie.
Obama/Biden
The MAC is Back ! ! !
McCain/Palin 2008
I'm voting for Obama because our country can not handle a Republican economy so change must be made or we will suffer from it as a result.
Obama/Biden
I'm voting for Obama because our country is in a crisis right now and as we can clearly see, our country can not survive four more years of a Republican/Bush economy so "change" must happen if we wish our country to stay the superpower that it is right now. We need a tax plan that will level the playing field between the lower and upper class and allow the middle class to not have to take so much of the burden. Furthermore on that, Obama's tax plan will affect those who are in the top 10% of our nations wealth and will actually allow those in the middle and lower classes to get tax breaks that they desperately need. Also, both of these wars have gone on long enough, we have defeated Hussein's regime and Iraq seems to have a stable govt. (by Middle East standards) and so lets get out of there and allow the Iraqis to defend their own country, because after all, freedom is not free, because when our nation was fighting for Independence, who fought for us, we did and I know the French helped out in the end, but the majority of the fighting was done by us and if the Iraqis wish to keep their country, then I say let them fight for it. This way, we can use our military resources to get Bin Laden (the guy everyone forgot about) and with enough diplomatic pressure on Pakistan, force them to allow us to go into their area to take his forces out once and for all.
I'd keep going, but I don't have a lot of time to do such.
guyfawkes Wrote:I'm voting for Obama because our country is in a crisis right now and as we can clearly see, our country can not survive four more years of a Republican/Bush economy so "change" must happen if we wish our country to stay the superpower that it is right now. We need a tax plan that will level the playing field between the lower and upper class and allow the middle class to not have to take so much of the burden. Furthermore on that, Obama's tax plan will affect those who are in the top 10% of our nations wealth and will actually allow those in the middle and lower classes to get tax breaks that they desperately need. Also, both of these wars have gone on long enough, we have defeated Hussein's regime and Iraq seems to have a stable govt. (by Middle East standards) and so lets get out of there and allow the Iraqis to defend their own country, because after all, freedom is not free, because when our nation was fighting for Independence, who fought for us, we did and I know the French helped out in the end, but the majority of the fighting was done by us and if the Iraqis wish to keep their country, then I say let them fight for it. This way, we can use our military resources to get Bin Laden (the guy everyone forgot about) and with enough diplomatic pressure on Pakistan, force them to allow us to go into their area to take his forces out once and for all.

That is exactly what we DON'T need, the economy will not matter if Obama becomes president. We will be attacked again if we do not end the war, the war is not over people. I have been there, I know what is going on. What everyone heres about the war from the media is all a bunch of BS! If we pull our troops from over seas, we are doomed. Finished what is started.
LOL. IDK how any american can vote for someone who wont put his hand over his heart for the national antham, and he wont put his hand on the bible so how is he going to swear in. Plus I really dont even want to think about all the gays that will be walking around all happy holding hands. It just makes me sick how people thinks now days. Ask the Warriors who have served in OEF-OIF If they think we should pull out earler. I dont These people over here need our help. Dont no about iraq but Afghanistan you have little kids running around with no cloths on begging and crying for food. You would have to come over to just see what really goes on. People B---- and complain about how the troops should not be in war.. But what was you doing the day of 11SEP01. If you was not sad and mad then you are not american. Just my opinan

Vote John McCain For Our Next President.
-John McCain/Sarah Palin

Why? Because Barock Obama wants to take away all fire arms in America and is cutting taxes, which will cause small business to suffer. John McCain has been in the war and was actually captured for 3 months, meaning he knows what its like and knows what needs to be done. But regardless of who gets elected, our country still needs "CHANGE"
If...Then Wrote:-John McCain/Sarah Palin

Why? Because Barock Obama wants to take away all fire arms in America and is cutting taxes, which will cause small business to suffer. John McCain has been in the war and was actually captured for 3 months, meaning he knows what its like and knows what needs to be done. But regardless of who gets elected, our country still needs "CHANGE"

lol he was a POW for 5 years.
McCain/Palin...
McCain/Palin
Also voting for Mitch.

I'm not as much voting for McCain as I am against Obama. Obama is going to "bankrupt" coal countries, so I don't know how anyone in coal country is going to vote for him. He wants to raise taxes on business and corporations, eventhough the USA is already #2 in the world for the highest business taxes. Ireland of all places is booming in business due to their low tax rate, it would be astonsihing what would happen here if we had the same tax rate. Obama wants to gut the military, he also wants to create a separate National Security Force. He is going to appoint Supreme Court Justices who will legislate from the bench, instead of upholding the constitution. He is going to ban all semi-automatic and automatic weapons. This includes hand guns that use clips or non bolt action rifles. He is going to run our country into so much debt, Bush will look like a conservative. China and Russia are currently pushing wars into outer space, developing weapons capable of shooting down satellites. Obama has stated he will not go there, and will do nothing to stop them as far as military r&d. Without our satellites we are open to nuclear attack with no way to counter.
vundy33 Wrote:lol he was a POW for 5 years.

But he was in tie down custody for only 3 months

Besides can you imagine the number of people out there who are going to try and assasinate Obama?
I am voting for Obama in three states, as Acorn has taken care of my registration. Geez, guys, you act like Barack Obama is the anti-Christ (which I have heard some christians of negligible insight utter): "He'll take our guns; he'll force women to have abortions; he'll invite Chinese and Russian women who are spies into his private quarters." Come on.
Kysportsfan Wrote:That is exactly what we DON'T need, the economy will not matter if Obama becomes president. We will be attacked again if we do not end the war, the war is not over people. I have been there, I know what is going on. What everyone heres about the war from the media is all a bunch of BS! If we pull our troops from over seas, we are doomed. Finished what is started.

Right on!:rockon:
The Palestinian issue is central to stability. We will NEVER eliminate radicals from the religious scene. Simply being in Iraq or Kuwait as a soldier or employee does not equate to "in the know" status. Plenty of people play basketball who know little or nothing about the intricacies of the game.
thecavemaster Wrote:I am voting for Obama in three states, as Acorn has taken care of my registration. Geez, guys, you act like Barack Obama is the anti-Christ (which I have heard some christians of negligible insight utter): "He'll take our guns; he'll force women to have abortions; he'll invite Chinese and Russian women who are spies into his private quarters." Come on.

Ive also heard people call him the messiah, the one, and the next coming of Jesus. People have called him their savior.

So yeah some right wing evangelicals call him the anti-christ, because of the way he motivates crowds, and the way people react to him. Christ says look for the signs of his return. The appearance of the anti-christ is one of them. Now I don't think Obama is the anti-christ, but he definelty does move crowds in a Hitler type fashion. Of course if they are right, then its inevitable he is going to take control, so I wonder if those people will be voting tomorrow. Seems to me like some people took Left Behind a little to seriously.