Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
56.41%
Lexington Christian
43.59%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Lexington Christian
Who wins?

Hazard beat them 41-21 and then LCA knocked off the Dawgs in the playoffs last season to give them the only lost and sent them home last season 45-21.

Does Hazard get revenge?

Hazard-38
LCA-28
IMO, this game will be a shootout!! Not much defense and a lot of points will be scored!!

Hazard 44
LCA 36

Good luck dawgs!!!
I will say defensive battle. 28 to 21 Hazard.
bac2369 Wrote:I will say defensive battle. 28 to 21 Hazard.

Your score is probably more accurate, but I will be going to the game, so I guess I am just hoping to see lots of points scored, if you know what I mean!! In the end, just want to see a Hazard victory to end the season. GO DAWGS :rockon:
I was impressed with the Hazard team when they came to the nest. A lot of good looking kids on this team. Havent seen LCA this season but Hazard will be a tough win for any 1A school.
43-35 Lca
Twitter: @tc_analytics

if hazard can stop the run, they'll win. if hayden gets on a roall, it'll be hard to bring em' to a stop. pursuit and run support first...force witt to make a throw. keep em' in the pocket...they win...thats a tall test though,

dont know what to predict. i haven't seen hazard play...

Hazard: 42
LCA: 35
This game realy don't matter. I can care less who win this game. If they play in the playoffs. I would either have Hazard win that game. If i was the coach i would play the starter the first half, then put the JV team in.
If either one of these teams loses it doesnt matter but I am very sure both teams will be playing for bragging rights since i believe the series is 1-1. Its going to be a great offensive game with defense showing they can stop each other when needed.
Gotta go with my heart !!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!
I really can't wait for this game to see how everything goes. Hazard will get tested again at the running game to see if they can stop it. LCA can also pass the ball as well as they spread the field out.
Lca 31-38
I expect to see the Bulldogs win by a touchdown. Without a doubt, this will be tough, but if we follow our gameplan, we can be victorious! Hope to see the many Bulldog faithful on the sidelines yelling for the team!

Go Bulldogs!!
I am a Raceland fan and I haven't seen Hazard play. It's real simple if they can't defend the pass they are in serious trouble. LCA's defense is a serious week point this year. Raceland held Hayden to 45 yards on the ground, but they ate us up through the air. Raceland Ran wild on LCA's defense. Raceland had over 300 yards of offense (mostly on the ground) in the first half. Again I have not seen Hazard play, but I hope to....In the State semis When they play my Rams.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I am a Raceland fan and I haven't seen Hazard play. It's real simple if they can't defend the pass they are in serious trouble. LCA's defense is a serious week point this year. Raceland held Hayden to 45 yards on the ground, but they ate us up through the air. Raceland Ran wild on LCA's defense. Raceland had over 300 yards of offense (mostly on the ground) in the first half. Again I have not seen Hazard play, but I hope to....In the State semis When they play my Rams.

Your Rams will have a tough test in hand with 3 teams on that side of the bracket. Williamsburg, LCA, and Campbellsville. Campbellsville in my opinion is a good team but i think they can compete with anyone but LCA and Williamsburg are the other 2 good teams that can beat anyone this year.
bac2369 Wrote:Your Rams will have a tough test in hand with 3 teams on that side of the bracket. Williamsburg, LCA, and Campbellsville. Campbellsville in my opinion is a good team but i think they can compete with anyone but LCA and Williamsburg are the other 2 good teams that can beat anyone this year.

I look for a good Fairview team to take campbellsville out, and I hope for williamsburg to take LCA out because I don't want to see them roll into Ram Stadium again.
Lca By 2td's
I think Hazard takes this one...good luck
I see Hazard Knocking off Lex Cath. in a very close close game.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:I see Hazard Knocking off Lex Cath. in a very close close game.

They are playing Lexington Christian.
Should be a very good game and I wish nothing but the best of luck to the Dawgs, but I give the Eagles the advantage especially being at home.

Go Dawgs, prove me wrong!
First one to 50 wins. I think that will be LCA.
Hazard by 1 td
Should be a good game. Where is this game played at. If at Hazard I will pick Hazard. But in Lexington, LCA will win.
Is it friday yet. LOL
LCA by a few
Does anyone think this series is the beginning of a new Rivalry. I believe it is. But i wish it would hurry up an get friday again.
I say Hazard by 2+ TD's. If Olinger can get it moving on the ground with himself, Blanton, and Adams then call right there. But, on the otherside of things, If Hazard dont stop Hayden he will have a field day just like he did last year in the playoffs.
Fridaynightmare Wrote:I say Hazard by 2+ TD's. If Olinger can get it moving on the ground with himself, Blanton, and Adams then call right there. But, on the otherside of things, If Hazard dont stop Hayden he will have a field day just like he did last year in the playoffs.

I agree. Hazard is coming off one of there better defensive performances of the season. Four players had double digits in tackles. Alan Fugate with 17, Mikael Campbell with 10, and John Howard and Aaron Moore also with 10 tackles. If hazard can have any of these players step up every game i dont see anyone one stopping them until the 4th round of the playoffs or even the finals.