Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA March Madness 2009
I seen the video for this year game. Looks alot better than past years. Actually looks worth buying.
We dont have a choice now, since they stopped making the "COLLEGE HOOPS 2K" series. But yeh I've seen some trailers for it, it doesnt look to bad.
I'll never by an EA sports College basketball game. Graphics are horrible.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
The name of the game has actually been changed to NCAA basketball 09
Spartan4Life Wrote:I'll never by an EA sports College basketball game. Graphics are horrible.

I agree, I wish they didnt buy out 2k games. They were much better for Basketball games. IMO.
You can actually download the demo for the 360.

I played the demo (there are only about 4 teams on the demo, 1 is UK) and really enjoyed it. 2K8 is still better, but CB09 isn't so bad.
Yea I guess since its the only game this year Ill buy it.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:You can actually download the demo for the 360.

I played the demo (there are only about 4 teams on the demo, 1 is UK) and really enjoyed it. 2K8 is still better, but CB09 isn't so bad.

Yeh I was about to say you can download it in the 360 marketplace. But the game isnt that bad. They made all of the arena's look pretty much like the actual thing. They got our new jerseys on there for UK. And the gameplay is fairly good. I wish they woulda just made it the real 3 point line, instead of 2 (the original and the now extended) But its not 2 bad, and if u want a new college bball game, u gotta get this1, we have no choice :p
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Yeh I was about to say you can download it in the 360 marketplace. But the game isnt that bad. They made all of the arena's look pretty much like the actual thing. They got our new jerseys on there for UK. And the gameplay is fairly good. I wish they woulda just made it the real 3 point line, instead of 2 (the original and the now extended) But its not 2 bad, and if u want a new college bball game, u gotta get this1, we have no choice :p

How much has it improved from last years? Last years was really bad.