Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan's 33-year Bowl Streak Ends
Michigan had the nation's longest streak of consecutive bowl games at 33.

Purdue's victory is just their third of the season, but their bowl hopes are still alive....in theory.

Michigan's bowl hopes, however, are dead. This loss was their seventh of the season, guaranteeing there's no bowl for the Wolverines this season.

It'll be their first year home for the holidays since 1975.
Cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im really sad about this, I just dont know what to do Smile
I've been a happy guy today Smile
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Hate it for the players/fans, but it couldn't happen to a more deserving coach! Big Grin
Oh darn
This is a rebuilding year for Michigan so everyone must give the coach a pass for this season so that he can get his style of offense running at that school, and if it is anything like the one he had at West Virginia, then Michigan will be dominant once again.
It was a great weekend for me.
Michigan loses, and their streak snaps, AND Michigan State beats Wisconsin.
I hate it for the Wolverines.Big Grin
guyfawkes Wrote:This is a rebuilding year for Michigan so everyone must give the coach a pass for this season so that he can get his style of offense running at that school, and if it is anything like the one he had at West Virginia, then Michigan will be dominant once again.

:Thumbs:
Did I see that they just gave Rodriguez an extension a few days ago? Or have I absorbed too many Draino fumes?
Joe the Plumber Wrote:Did I see that they just gave Rodriguez an extension a few days ago? Or have I absorbed too many Draino fumes?

:lmao:
I for one am so happy about this. I really cant stand the whole UM swagger. This has brought them back to earth and I love it. Just like Ohio State thinking that they could play with the big boys in the SEC boy did they get proved wrong. I just hope this trend continues with UM! They are one school I love to see lose.
NOOO!!!! This sucks so bad.
I hate Michigan.
vundy33 Wrote:I hate Michigan.

I'm sure they don't like you.
If it makes you feel any better Protect_This_House26, if I'm not mistaken you're the only Michigan fan on the site. Which makes you the minority........
Jshort5 Wrote:If it makes you feel any better Protect_This_House26, if I'm not mistaken you're the only Michigan fan on the site. Which makes you the minority........

So does that mean that you all are discriminating? Lol
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:So does that mean that you all are discriminating? Lol

Me? Noooo.....Smile
Jshort5 Wrote:Me? Noooo.....Smile

Smile Alright!!!