Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election Thread
It's over for McCain folks.

Obama has 206 and will get California, Oregon, Washington, and Hawaii when the polls close.

Altogether those states equal 77.

That would bring Obama up to 283 and secure him the White House.

And that's not even including the swing states of Florida, N.C., Indiana, Virginia.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
McCain wins out the rest of the states.. Your heard it here first!!!
I don't know. Obama might still win Florida.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Your avatar makes me cringe lol. For the first time in my political life I'll be on the other side. BTW that paper definitely got lucky Smile
My sig or my avatar? I hope you mean my avatar, because the sig is very nice.

As for the paper, I bet every paper in the country has two issues printed up, one for each candidate.

It's nice to be on the winning side for the first time in 8 years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:My sig or my avatar? I hope you mean my avatar, because the sig is very nice.

As for the paper, I bet every paper in the country has two issues printed up, one for each candidate.
Yea, I meant avatar. But I saw that one on the News. It had to be sent out on Nov. 1st, because it was a bi-monthly newspaper. So, it was in a jam, and went ahead and called it.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Yea, I meant avatar. But I saw that one on the News. It had to be sent out on Nov. 1st, because it was a bi-monthly newspaper. So, it was in a jam, and went ahead and called it.

:Thumbs:

In other news.

Lunsford has conceded to McConnell.

US Senate count:

Dems - 54
Repub. - 36
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CNN projects Texas to McCain:

McCain - 129
Obama - 207
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky will die a slow death. The coal companies will go under, taking tens of thousands of jobs. And I want to see how the cities can operate without our coal severance money.
Too bad that hologram thing is amazing. We need to watch sports that way.
Virginia goes to obama
Shady Grady Wrote:Kentucky will die a slow death. The coal companies will go under, taking tens of thousands of jobs. And I want to see how the cities can operate without our coal severance money.

Cry me a river.

Obama supports clean coal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CNN projects Obama as the next President of the United States!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Barack Obama has been elected president
BatCat11 Wrote:Barack Obama has been elected president

There is a thread on it now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[quote=ComfortEagle]Cry me a river.

I suppose you didn't hear the interview where he said, "Coal companies can build their plants. But by the time they pay their fines, they will be bankrupt. And under my plan, energy prices including electricity will skyrocket." Guess I will sign up to the Obama camp though, I will file bankruptcy and get on the draw.
Shady Grady Wrote:[quote=ComfortEagle]Cry me a river.

I suppose you didn't hear the interview where he said, "Coal companies can build their plants. But by the time they pay their fines, they will be bankrupt. And under my plan, energy prices including electricity will skyrocket." Guess I will sign up to the Obama camp though, I will file bankruptcy and get on the draw.

Go for it, if you want to be a waste of space and a draw on society the do so. But you aren't going to do it, just like how none of you are going to move out of the country. Are you really going to go on the draw? No, you're just trying to be smart-alecks.

I suppose you didn't hear what he said on this:

“We could be investing in renewable sources of energy, and in clean coal technology, and creating up to 5 million new green jobs in the bargain, including new clean coal jobs.” - Barack Obama
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just let the ignorant be ignorant comforteagle. They cant handle change in this country and it kills them that its soon going to be happening.