Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What now for Palin?
Is she turned into the scapegoat and shunned by the party? Or is she groomed to make the next run as Pres. instead of Vice Pres.?

Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I got a "JOB" for her!
DevilsWin Wrote:I got a "JOB" for her!
Smile
Russian dictator? Oh wait...ummm..

She'll fall off the radar....I hope.

thetribe Wrote:Russian dictator? Oh wait...ummm..

She'll fall off the radar....I hope.

I agree!
Hopefully she'll go back to Alaska and continue her work of getting their energy resources out of the ground to help make us less dependent on foreign energy.
I think she could make a run at the presidency in 15 or so years...that is if she can gain ALOT more experience. But let's not make fun of her...after all, she is a GILF!! Smile
Hopefully she'll go back to Wasilla with her 40 kids, and try to read some newspapers.
Brittany0121 Wrote:Hopefully she'll go back to Wasilla with her 40 kids, and try to read some newspapers.

WOW you sure a smart person maybe he will put you on his staff.
countryfrist Wrote:WOW you sure a smart person maybe he will put you on his staff.

I would've been about as good of a choice for VP as her.
Brittany0121 Wrote:I would've been about as good of a choice for VP as her.

This is based on what?
That her entire state loves her? She has cleaned up corruption on the state level in Alaska. She has worked hard to get Alaskan natural resources into the American market?

Hopefully she goes back to Alaska and continues her work of getting those resources out of the ground. Too bad I hate that kind of weather or I'd probably move there myself.
Your right i think there will be alot of perople move to Alaska a beautiful place were corruption has not made it yet. Because of great people like Sarah Paline.
Geez it was a joke. Dont get your panties in a wad. I'm sure shes a very intelligent lady, but a poor choice for VP, in my opinion. I believe we're all entitled to that.
I visited Alaska in April and it was gorgeous, but as far as moving there, no way.
vundy33 Wrote:I think she could make a run at the presidency in 15 or so years...that is if she can gain ALOT more experience. But let's not make fun of her...after all, she is a GILF!! Smile

Yeeeeessssss she is!!! Lol
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Yeeeeessssss she is!!! Lol

Agreed.:p
Beetle01 Wrote:Hopefully she'll go back to Alaska and continue her work of getting their energy resources out of the ground to help make us less dependent on foreign energy.

I agree. I like Sarah Palin and I hope she doesn't fall off the radar. She deserves more credit
countryfrist Wrote:Your right i think there will be alot of perople move to Alaska a beautiful place were corruption has not made it yet. Because of great people like Sarah Paline.

Smile

Corruption hasn't made it there? Are you kidding me? Alaska Senator Ted Stevens was JUST convicted on corruption charges.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope we get to see more of her.......Gawd I am such a pig!
Brittany0121 Wrote:I would've been about as good of a choice for VP as her.
I say better!
countryfrist Wrote:Your right i think there will be alot of perople move to Alaska a beautiful place were corruption has not made it yet. Because of great people like Sarah Paline.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about do you?
DevilsWin Wrote:I say better!

Smile Thanks! Like I said, I've been to Alaska, so I've probably seen Russia from the air... so that qualifies me, right? Wink

And no, Mr. Frist has no idea.
Probley not very bright when watching the news today they reported that she is confused wheter or not Africa is a country or a continent. LMAO YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDiNG ME PEOPLE. To think that was potentialy our VP!!!!!!!!
Brittany0121 Wrote:Geez it was a joke. Dont get your panties in a wad. I'm sure shes a very intelligent lady, but a poor choice for VP, in my opinion. I believe we're all entitled to that.

One would hope you don't assume that because of all the negative press she received. She was an acting governor, one that was doing a good job and held in high esteem before getting the nod as VP candidate.

What bothers me is...it seems many (esp. women) are quite willing to believe she doesn't have what it takes to run the country. It's remarkable so many can be brainwashed by the sensationistic (liberal?) media when the FACT of her administration of the State of Alaska stands as solid proof the lady's got it upstairs and knows what she's doing.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Probley not very bright when watching the news today they reported that she is confused wheter or not Africa is a country or a continent. LMAO YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDiNG ME PEOPLE. To think that was potentialy our VP!!!!!!!!

What's unbelievable is that you accept that news story for FACT. :eek:
ComfortEagle Wrote:Is she turned into the scapegoat and shunned by the party? Or is she groomed to make the next run as Pres. instead of Vice Pres.?

Thoughts?

I think...BOTH.

She's being made a scapegoat by McCain staffers who are looking to transfer blame of the election loss away from themselves.

As far as being groomed - maybe. She's the first charismatic real conservative to show up on a national stage since Ronald Reagan. There aren't many other good choices for the Republicans presently that excite that wing of the party.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Probley not very bright when watching the news today they reported that she is confused wheter or not Africa is a country or a continent. LMAO YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDiNG ME PEOPLE. To think that was potentialy our VP!!!!!!!!

I also heard about the Africa confusion as well as not knowing which countries made up the North American Free Trade Agreement [NAFTA] although the United States is one of them and her HUGE total that she spent on clothing was all held off the record until after the election. I can post a number of sources...

I think its funny how McCain and his staff is trying to blame her for his loss. Grow up and take it like a man. I would say in 4 years Hillary Clinton will run again.
RavenBoy Wrote:I think its funny how McCain and his staff is trying to blame her for his loss. Grow up and take it like a man. I would say in 4 years Hillary Clinton will run again.

No, it isn't McCain. It's some of his campaign staffers. Actually from all the news articles, McCain and Palin got along very well.

About 2012... Hillary could find herself contesting for the nomination with Joe the Biden if O's term is successful, and behind the 8-ball against the Republican if not.
I find it awfully funny how you all go off and talk about and bash Sarah Palin. This country is so sexist. A woman tries to become VP in this country and the media attack her on everything they can. This woman had the courage to run for VP of this country. Show her some respect. She fixed Alaskas economy as Govenor. She was a mayor and a city council woman. And to all the Chrictians that bash her. You nor I have the right to judge anyone because GOD is the one and only judge.