Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wesley Woodyard
Started for the Broncos on thursday night and was 2nd on the team in tackles with 10 all Solos! Just thought I would share that for those of you who did not know.

THoughts?
Seen where they mentioned this Thursday on CatsPause... I knew that everyone overlooked Wesley during the draft and I'm sure he will never disappoint in Denver.
I was so glad when the Broncos picked up Wesley Woodyard!!! He was a great linebacker in college and he showed his potential Thursday night!!
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:I was so glad when the Broncos picked up Wesley Woodyard!!! He was a great linebacker in college and he showed his potential Thursday night!!

yes i have to agree with you on this one!!!
DO you think this may lead him into a starting role this coming week?
Well, if DJ Williams isn't back, then yes he will start. But if he is back, then I don't think right now. He will see the field a lot more now. Maybe in a couple weeks, he will probably start. If not then, next season he will most definitely find a starting position for them. He has too much talent not to be starting for this team. He brings speed, strength, and smartness to that defense. He will develop into one of the better linebackers in the NFL.
great job woodyard! overlooked majorly in the nfl draft due to his size, but he plays so much bigger than he is, and he isn't small! Didn't he lead the SEC in tackles his junior year and finish second his senior year?
One of my all time favorite players for UK. He is the type of player who gives 110% on every play and those kind of players will find a way to get on the field. Congrats Woodyard!
W.W. is just a football player..Nothing else can be said. He plays the game like the game wants it to be played!
I love seeing former Wildcats succeeding in the NFL.
Long overdue for a uk defensive guy to get some quality time in the NFL.
Ill never forget when he broke Michale Bush's leg. U of L's title hopes went POP. BTW this is weird but im a UK football fan and Ville basketball fan, I dont know why , just how i am.
:letsparty
Brooks4Prez Wrote:One of my all time favorite players for UK. He is the type of player who gives 110% on every play and those kind of players will find a way to get on the field. Congrats Woodyard!
Tack on 8 more tackles this week which was 2nd on the team yet again.
I hadn't heard about him in awhile and was hoping he was doing well, glad to hear he's progressing.
today he had 4 solo tackles. Interesting facts, through three games the only three he has played compared to the rest of the team Woodyard is 10th on the team in tackled through 3 games compared to the 12 the team has played, 10 on the team in solo tackles and third on the team for tackles for a loss.
Wesley Woodyard was the man at Kentucky, glad to see him get some playing time in the NFL.
best linebacker UK has had in my opinion
I agree
It was absurd that he was never drafted. The man could play