Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
UK
95.24%
Vandy
4.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Vandy - 11/15/08
I'll take Kentucky in this one.
UK in a really close game
Kentucky football is starting to build back up from a slow start this season. I have seen the defense and offense start to mature and start playing real football in the last couple of weeks. I think UK now has a team to compete with other strong teams in the SEC, for a few seasons to come. Vandy on the other hand started strong, but fell as soon as they got to the top. Anyways I'll take UK in this one big.

UK-35
Vandy-7
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Kentucky- 28
Vanderbilt- 17
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Ill take Kentucky

UK-30
Vandy-14
I think the Cats will be ready for this one and I look for them to get on the board early and often. The new look "Pony Offense" is going to give Vandy fits. I am predicting a Ky win by atleaast 2 TD's. I just dread the cold, guess I will have to take in 2 flask instead of one.
Tubby Hater Wrote:I think the Cats will be ready for this one and I look for them to get on the board early and often. The new look "Pony Offense" is going to give Vandy fits. I am predicting a Ky win by atleaast 2 TD's. I just dread the cold, guess I will have to take in 2 flask instead of one.

haha classic Smile
alfus21 Wrote::thatsfunn Yeah they've been awful this year after losing the likes of Woodson, Little, Tamme, Burton, Johnson, and Woodward. We must have been watching different games yesterday, because I saw a pretty good team.

Should be a good, close game as Kentucky wants to avenge this loss, and Vandy wants a bowl game pretty bad.

I'll take Kentucky by a touchdown, 28-21

Only because Georgia isnt the team everyone thought. I agree though last year Kentucky was "The Team" - Rich Brooks ruined the season by starting Hartline the first 5 games. The CATS could of beat Alabama and Georgia. They just choke on hairballs too much
they only shoulda lost to a very talented florida team. uk shoulda won the rest of their games. ill take uk in this one.

kentucky-35
vandy-14
Confusedinglepar Cool Uk 10
Uk By 3td's
I'll be attending this game, I hate to make any score predictions, as im never right, but I have a good feeling that UK will win this game.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Must win for the Cats so I'll be making the trip to Lexington for this one.

I expect the Cats to win and get there 7th win on the season that locks up a bid to a bowl game.

Kentucky- 24
Vanderbilt- 14

I will be there as well. As for the game, Cobb will make all the plays needed for them to win, just need the D to bring their A game.

UK- 31
Vandy- 10

Anyone tailgating?
BAMA#1 Wrote:Why do people think kentuckys going to beat vandy? Vandy came closer to beating Florida than kentucky did. pluse Vandy hase a better offence.

wow kid learn how to spell before you post. LMAO!!! i believe there is a spell checker on here just for you lol jokin jokin. but in all goodness kentucky will win this game. with all the injuries and bad luck thats hit uk were still doing good i believe. kentucky will win thier last two games.:Thumbs: :Thumbs:
So has everyone just given up on the Cats Football?
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Should be a good game.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
UK-14 Vandy-10
Good football weather for tonight's game. Temps should be in the low-mid 30's, raining, with wind up gusts up to 40 mph.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Good football weather for tonight's game. Temps should be in the low-mid 30's, raining, with wind up gusts up to 40 mph.
:eek: Yikes, glad I'm sitting home watching FSU lol.
alfus21 Wrote:Good football weather for tonight's game. Temps should be in the low-mid 30's, raining, with wind up gusts up to 40 mph.

With the rain possibly turning over to snow in the 2nd half of the game.
For those going out to the game today, FYI, DRESS WARM! It's cold here in Central KY right now. It's currently 39 degrees, rainy, and the forecast is saying that the rain will change over to snow later tonight with lows getting near 30 degrees.

With the game not starting until 8 PM, I expect to see snow during this game. Don't plan on any of it sticking though, the ground is too warm for that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vandy by 2 T.D.