Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
50.98%
North Carolina
49.02%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ (1) North Carolina 11/18/08
if uk wins WE WILL GET RESPECT
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:If Hansbrough plays it could get ugly.
Hansborough is oficially not playing. Saw it on ESPN. I still think it will be a long game for the CATS.
dblg11 Wrote:Hansborough is oficially not playing. Saw it on ESPN. I still think it will be a long game for the CATS.

I think without Hansbrough UK has a shot....They will have to play a great game though.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I think without Hansbrough UK has a shot....They will have to play a great game though.
Yea, true. But if the UK does win it's not like they really beat the #1 team in the nation. 2 of their best players are out. I would just be a little nicer to beat them with Hansborough...lol
dblg11 Wrote:Yea, true. But if the UK does win it's not like they really beat the #1 team in the nation. 2 of their best players are out. I would just be a little nicer to beat them with Hansborough...lol

I agree. But I will take a win anyway possible now.
If UK does win you will here everyone cry about they had players out
If UK loses the CRAZY FANS will be calling for coach's HEAD!!
Best of luck Kentucky. I hope they win!!
Hansbrough is out, but Zeller and Ed Davis will pick up the slack down low. Porter trying to guard Ty Lawson? Haha that will be funny. UNC is just much more athletic than UK. Somone has to help Meeks score if they want to win games. The dean dome is a tough place to play if you have a good team, i dont think a mediocre wildcat team has much of a shot. but we'll see at 9
UK scored 103 pts eventhough they had 25 turnovers. I'm not all that concerned like most cat fans. We are very inexperienced at the PG position. Once Liggins gets some experience we will be fine. VMI just shot lights out. Even Roy Williams stated that VMI could have beat any team in the country that night shooting like they did.

Patterson had to sit mostly because you can't trade 3's for 2's. I think tonight will be different. This team will have something to proove. I believe you will see better defense and better ball handling from the Cats. Their ability to score is there. I will be surprised if UNC holds them below 85. Meeks put up 39 and was atrocious from the 3 pt line. UK made 3 3pters to VMi's 15, thats 36pts right there.
this is going to be a really tough game and kentuky will have to have there A game and will have to take unc out of there game and control the pace and not turn the ball over... kentucky is a really good team and i think that they can beat anybody on anynight...it will be a great game i cant wait to watch it GO CATS!!!!!!!
im gonna take unc by as many as they want....unc is much better all around team..even with the best player in the nation out...roy williams will out coach ol' billy....it will be a sad year for kentucky basketball...losing to vmi will kill them...their confidence will be down and it will just be too much carolina in this.....89 to 64...
Carolina 89 Kentucky 78, and it will be much like last years game. It will look closer on the scoreboard, but Carolina will dominate.
this game will be closer than most of you think... might even see kentucky almost upset!!
UK falls big again. 0-2 start
Are you guys kidding me? UK by 6 votes in the poll? Listen there aren't many people who pull for the Cats with as much passion as I do but let's get real. After the showing against VMI, what makes you think they will control the ball better against UNC? We only lost by 8 to VMI, and that was with missing all those free throws and like 50 turnovers. UNC will beat us 30 if we do that tonite.
We had ONE player against VMI and that was Meeks. He was the only one who came to play. Maybe they will get it straight tonite and show up but if we have no leader we will get killed.
I really want us to win. Bring some glory to UK. Show the country that UK is on it's way back. But after the VMI game I just dont know.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Carolina 89 Kentucky 78, and it will be much like last years game. It will look closer on the scoreboard, but Carolina will dominate.

Exactly, they will make their little run like they did in last years game but UNC is just too much for UK this year.
i'm shocked at the poll numbers. kentucky is looking to get that foul taste out of their mouth from the vmi game and their 2nd strait shock loss in 2 years. I have a feeling that this UK team is going to play to their opponent though, meaning they will play as good as their opponent is. If the game should be a blow out...they'll more than likely be in it. with a game like vmi, they play poorly. The gaurd position is the biggest problem right now...with all this said, i give the "w" to North Carolina by atleast 12
only 2 hours aways..
1 hour and 42 minutes.
I really feel that UK can pull this one off...I know they have the talent, but to pull it off the have to have the heart tonight and the drive...they have to play the full game...I think will win by 10+
love to see Uk win but i just dont
see it N.C wins by 20+