Cody Banks 15 points
Zack Huffman 10 points
Jordan Osborne 9 points
Drew Blackburn 6 points
Michael Caudill 4 points
Zack Cantrell 4 points
Cody Belter 2 points
Victor Fouts 2 points
Glad to see your still keepin us posted on the Jr. High stats DW5....

Seems to be goin pretty good this year!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:Glad to see your still keepin us posted on the Jr. High stats DW5....

Seems to be goin pretty good this year!!

I think people like to see what's going on in junior high. It gives them something to look forward to in the future at their high schools. As hard as these middle school kids work, they deserve to be recognized.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I think people like to see what's going on in junior high. It gives them something to look forward to in the future at their high schools. As hard as these middle school kids work, they deserve to be recognized.

I could not agree with you more!!! You know how I felt about that last year!! LOL.... Mine my not be in the Jr. High level anymore but that doesn't mean I don't care what happens at that level. I really enjoy the stats you provide as a few of those names stick out to me from last year! Glad to hear they are doing well!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
WoW, looks like Dorton isn't as good as they have been in the past.
DW5 do you know how many of Dorton's players went on to play this year from last years 8th grade team?
i know, right? Wrote:WoW, looks like Dorton isn't as good as they have been in the past.
DW5 do you know how many of Dorton's players went on to play this year from last years 8th grade team?

I am very disappointed in many of the players from last years' team. They won 29 games and were runner up in the county, yet only 3 of the 12 eighth graders are playing ball. David Belcher, Chanon Anderson, C.J. Addington, and Zack Collins should definitely have played, but I guess they just didn't have as much love for basketball as I thought.