Dylan Hamilton 19 Points, 12 Rebounds,1 Assist, 2 Steals

Peyton Case 16 Points, 4 Rebounds, 2 Assist, 2 Steals

Tyler Daniels 6 Points, 5 Rebounds, 2 Blocks

Chase Hall 4 Points, 3 Rebounds, 1 Assist, 2 Steals

Dustin Rogers 3 Points, 1 Rebound, 1 Assist, I Steal

Josh Salisbury 3 Points, 2 Rebound

Dalton Maldonado 2 Points, 1 Rebound

Coby Harmon 2 Points, 1 Rebound
Congrats to Coach Howard and the Betsy Layne Bobcats! Your team has class and good sportsmanship. I am impressed with the way # 20 handled the bad call against him when # 23 threw a cheap shot and punched him in the face. Even though # 20 got the foul, he maintained himself quite well. Job well done Spencer. :Thumbs:
THE ROOKIE Wrote:Congrats to Coach Howard and the Betsy Layne Bobcats! Your team has class and good sportsmanship. I am impressed with the way # 20 handled the bad call against him when # 23 threw a cheap shot and punched him in the face. Even though # 20 got the foul, he maintained himself quite well. Job well done Spencer. :Thumbs:

# 23 was fouled (smacked) and pushed. He did throw his arm around but IN NO WAY "PUNCHED ANYONE IN THE FACE" It's posts like this that cause big problems !
I am sorry, oh wait No I AM NOT! I dont see the big problem! I was simply stating my opinion as to how well # 20 maintained himself, when he "WAS" PUNCHED IN THE FACE! Ask anyone who watched the game. You obvioulsy didnt watch the same game I watched!
THE ROOKIE Wrote:I am sorry, oh wait No I AM NOT! I dont see the big problem! I was simply stating my opinion as to how well # 20 maintained himself, when he "WAS" PUNCHED IN THE FACE! Ask anyone who watched the game. You obvioulsy didnt watch the same game I watched!

Well, considering the foul was called on # 20 and not # 23 the refs must not have been watching the same game as you either.
canoeman06 Wrote:Well, considering the foul was called on # 20 and not # 23 the refs must not have been watching the same game as you either.

You show your vast knowledge!!! Refs. can't always see everything, now can they?
From where I was sitting I had a great view. The Williams kid did swing at the #20 kid from BL. But he missed with his fist #20 ended up catching a elbow to the side of his face. I would still call that a cheap shot. No matter who you are cheering for.
canoeman06 Wrote:# 23 was fouled (smacked) and pushed. He did throw his arm around but IN NO WAY "PUNCHED ANYONE IN THE FACE" It's posts like this that cause big problems !

I WAS there and the #20 was hit. I understand the refs can't see everything, but I also know that there's a lot of fans that do see what happens. I know fans from both teams saw what happened. So why cause a big stink. The coach did the correct thing by solving the situation and I think the #20 kept his cool also.

Good sportsmanship to all players and COACHES.

:dontthink :thumpsup: Rolleyes
The Good Book says "TURN THE OTHER CHEEK" and Blake did well holding his temper after his "FRIEND" punched/elbowed him. ..But like friends all three were together next day. an example alot of us adults should use.
Allen Central will dominate before the season is through
So you think that Allen Central will win county this year in A-Team?
Yea, Maybe cheer leading if that:p
By far Ac will not win county lmao!
Don't beleive it will be AC as the champion.
Rebel gal Wrote:Allen Central will dominate before the season is through

AC will have problems dominating the other teams in county, best leave BL alone.
Rebels will rule, just you wait and see. BL only beat us by 12 and next time we are gonna be more prepared. We're not bothering BL, just letting you know that we got the bobcats number and we are gonna come calling.
Rebel gal Wrote:Rebels will rule, just you wait and see. BL only beat us by 12 and next time we are gonna be more prepared. We're not bothering BL, just letting you know that we got the bobcats number and we are gonna come calling.

You come calling ...your liable to leave with a case of CAT Scratch FEVER!!!:redboxer:
The thread is about Betsy Layne & Adams, not Betsy Layne & Allen Central.

So keep it on-topic!
well Betsy Layne could beat both of them so y does it matter.
BOBCAT-ALUM Wrote:You come calling ...your liable to leave with a case of CAT Scratch FEVER!!!:redboxer:

We will see won't we, cat scratches will heal, hard to recover from the Rebel buising. That will really hurt, when the bobcats fall.:ChairHit: