Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craziest ending this season
[YOUTUBE="xi8OtV_-6ag"]xi8OtV_-6ag[/YOUTUBE]
watch the whole video, can't believe it.
I feel for those kids, who were obviously playing their hearts out. They will eanr from this, and go on.
I watched this game last night, and could not believe what I was seeing. No idea what they were thinking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What were they thinking????? The guys doing the game kept saying he didn't know what play? What were they talking about? I don't understand why a foul would be necessary regardless of the situation, unless they were down!
That is flat out amazing.
Does something like that even happen in elementary ball?
Man.
I bet those guys felt really stupid.
Well now I know what Vlad Guerrerro does during the offseason, he plays for UAB!

Poor guy, he was just desperate. Trying anything. Oh well, it's just one game, and not the national championship. He'll learn from it.
The first time...was dumb. But the SECOND? Wow.

Id hate to be in Arizona's locker room post game. lol
Not sure this is the craziest ending anymore. Did anyone catch the ending of the Xavier-VA Tech game. I was going to post the video but I couldn't find it yet. But in OT the game is tied and with around 2 seconds on the clock a VA Tech player gets the offensive rebound off a missed shot and scores to go up by 2. Then Xavier inbounds the ball, get its it to a player beyond half court, and he shoots and banks it in to win the game for Xavier by 1. If anyone can find the Video please post it. It was a wild ending.
Warriors23RJ Wrote:Not sure this is the craziest ending anymore. Did anyone catch the ending of the Xavier-VA Tech game. I was going to post the video but I couldn't find it yet. But in OT the game is tied and with around 2 seconds on the clock a VA Tech player gets the offensive rebound off a missed shot and scores to go up by 2. Then Xavier inbounds the ball, get its it to a player beyond half court, and he shoots and banks it in to win the game for Xavier by 1. If anyone can find the Video please post it. It was a wild ending.

[YOUTUBE="ic72kMUuRR0"]ic72kMUuRR0[/YOUTUBE]
Thanks brother.
Warriors23RJ Wrote:Thanks brother.

That is a pretty wild ending.