Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volleyball 2008 Middle school
Who are the teams and girls to beat? any thoughts I ment for the 2009 season
Millard will be one of those teams. They have alot of talented girls who have the determination to win.
I will say it will be a 4peat, and if you dont know what that means let me give you a hint BELFRY MIDDLE SCHOOL:Cheerlead :Cheerlead
i wouldnt be so sure ..
:popcorn: Watch out for girls of Mullins Tigers there stacked with big time talent, they'll be tough, they have speed and agility. 1st game at Pikeville March 9th...
Although Millard has never been horrible, this year they are expected to be on top by both the players and the coaches. They are in the process of building a strong team that any team in the county is going to have a difficult time against.
i think betsy layne middle will have a powerhouse team they will be the team to beat in floyd county this year. allie meade, katie williams, cecelia ray, and taylor akers are some of the best grade school talent i have ever saw and they play great together and with alot of heart. so i think everybody should watch out for the bobcats this year
Letcher Middle, and West Whitesburg will be a great teams this. Year.
Recznik Wrote::popcorn: Watch out for girls of Mullins Tigers there stacked with big time talent, they'll be tough, they have speed and agility. 1st game at Pikeville March 9th...

Mullins beat Pikeville and Virgie and lost to Feds Creek...
way to go girls....:worthy:
Millard have a new coach on the sidelines?
Yes!
Mullins is a team to watch out for!
They have a really good talented team!

They beat Pikeville at Pikeville!
Also beat Virgie at Mullins!

But,
Lost to Feds Creek!

These girls have alot of talent!
I think that they have a chance to be a good team!
Mullins girls are pretty good this year! (:
Yes, Millard does indeed have a new coach.
Misty Riddle, and
her assitants are Angie Billiter and Ashley Damron.

Oh, and Millard plays Dorton tonight.
Hopefully, they will come out on top as they did with Phelps.
Millard won over Dorton last night both A & B team games. Looks like Millard is off to a great season. Playing Johns Creek at Millard tonight. Good luck girls:rockon:
**v-ball/cheergurl** Wrote:Yes, Millard does indeed have a new coach.
Misty Riddle, and
her assitants are Angie Billiter and Ashley Damron.

Oh, and Millard plays Dorton tonight.
Hopefully, they will come out on top as they did with Phelps.

watch out for misty's old school. she will go home with a big L, BELFRY will take them easy.
it's gonna be a good game I bet. I think Millard has a good chance against Belfry this year. :dontthink Don't count out the Mustangs so quickly this year.
longhair33 Wrote:watch out for misty's old school. she will go home with a big L, BELFRY will take them easy.

Umm, I do believe you are quite mistaken. Millard's talent was always there and Misty stepped up and showed them how to use it. The girls are having an awesome season, so Belfry needs to watch out and be prepared for a shocking surprise when playing Millard, because if belfry wants to beat millard, it is by all means not going to be easy. It will be more along the lines of unlikely.

Oh, I hear belfry's middle school coach isn't handling the job alone? It seems that she has been having to have the high school coach by her side at all the games and practices? Atleast she knows how to get help when she needs it...you can't say that for all coaches.
Well, good luck to Millard and Belfry.
:thatsfunn :ChairHit:
longhair33 Wrote:watch out for misty's old school. she will go home with a big L, BELFRY will take them easy.
Belfry better watch out!Millards going for it all!
Belfry only returned one starter from last year Ashley Norman #18 and was not even going to have a team this year until alice smith stepped up she is giving her time for these girls and is learning herself i think it's a wonderful thing. this is the 3rd coach in three years for these girls. 2006 was misty riddle now millards coach and coach ooten in 2007
go millard!!!
and misty riddle coached for 2 years...
Does anyone know if Whitesburg middle or Letcher has played other teams yet?
yes I belive that misty riddle did coach two years at belfry this years 8th graders would have played under her in 07

i dont think so, misty is the greatest coach in pike county, anyone with her as a coach will rock the floor, and i personally know alice smith (BMS coach), and this year belfry will struggle.
Millard Has A Great Team This Year, Watch Out Belfry!!!!
I Think That Millard Is Going To Stomp Belfry Into The Ground Because Millard Has The Best Overall Team And Coach!!!
pike county ibm Wrote:i dont think so, misty is the greatest coach in pike county, anyone with her as a coach will rock the floor, and i personally know alice smith (BMS coach), and this year belfry will struggle.

I wouldn't sell Alice Smith or the talent at BMS short if I were you!
so how is mullins doing this season?
Mullins is doingg pretty well!
They have alot of talented players!
&&
They never get wore out!

Theyy are currentlyy 5-2!

With wins over:
Johns Creek
Pikeville
Dorton
Virgie
Elkhorn Cityy!