Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Basketball 2009
Anyone have it? If so how is it?
I plan on renting it this weekend.
My friend said he rented it this past weekend, and said the graphics are very good, but the defense was tough to figure out.
I heard that the graphics are awesome and the game play stinks. This sucks because this is the only college hoops game that is gonna be out, i will still prolly get it cause i love college sports games
I hope its better than last couple of years.
The game is great all around, big improvement from last season.
Im prolly gonna get this game for christmas..I have played the 2K college hoops games all my life, I was ranked 96th overall online on college hoops 2k8 till my game got scratched from the xbox, and never worked again. I downloaded the demo of bball 09, and it seems to be a decent game, still doesnt hold light to the 2k series in my opinion in terms of grahpics and gameplay. Hope to play some ppl on here when I get it.
OK, I got to play the full game today, and its gonna be a pretty good game. Like I said before, this game couldnt hold light to last years 2k8, but this is all we have this year. The gameplay is decent, not great, but decent. The graphics are OK, but of coarse I like 2K's better... They made the Arenas look very good. It may take some time for the 2K players to adjust, but I think this will keep us occupied just as the 2K series did.
IMO this game is great. I have a question though.. does anyone know why Kentucky had a grey atlernate jersey on there?
I read somewhere that we actually have a grey alt jersey that we will wear a couple times throughout this season.
I played online on it today, picked Louisville (like always) got up by 5 after halftime then turnovers killed me he put me in a fullcourt trap i couldnt brake so i ended up getting beat by 28 lol. Good game though good graphics, and just a great atmosphere.
I have the game now. If any1 wants to play my gamertag is iSnipe14
I have the game Ranked 87 online play, anyone wanna play add my GT l T lRl I L L l
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:I have the game Ranked 87 online play, anyone wanna play add my GT l T lRl I L L l

Xbox or ps3?
How many ppl on here own the game? We could set up a tourny or something. I dont care if its only 3 ppl, it would be fun.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:How many ppl on here own the game? We could set up a tourny or something. I dont care if its only 3 ppl, it would be fun.

I'm getting it for christmas.
Who all here on BGR has this game for 360? Give ur GT's if ur interested in starting a tourney.
Its pretty good graphics but it is very difficult to play
Are they using 2K's graphics next year?
i like taking ga, ky , davidson and uconn. out of those 4 i would say uconn is the easiest to win with
not 2 bad on PS3. I love the arena and fans, I just wish they put more graphics into the players.
Played it on the ps3 at a friends house and it was pretty good. Probably going to get it for 360. Best bball game I ever played was march madness 07...
I see no big difference in this year and last year.
I bought this for the 360 and like it. If anyone wants to play holler at me.
Anyone know why Greg Monroe for Gtown is white? lol.
personally, i think the game is not very fun. what happened to the games back in like 03 when scoring was easy on video games? that made it more fun. now, you can't hardly make a 3 and miss almost every layup. the graphics are getting better, but the gameplay is getting worse
i bought the game and took it back next day it was trash personally. defense is weird and the computer defense is worse. you'll have a fast break and you're like 4 0r 5 feet ahead of the guy and he kind of like magnetically goes to the front of you're guy and you can't go around him. just not much excitement for me no good crossovers or anything. graphics awesome though!!!!
beasy_bo Wrote:i bought the game and took it back next day it was trash personally. defense is weird and the computer defense is worse. you'll have a fast break and you're like 4 0r 5 feet ahead of the guy and he kind of like magnetically goes to the front of you're guy and you can't go around him. just not much excitement for me no good crossovers or anything. graphics awesome though!!!!

I no longer have it either. It got scratched and I traded it in for NBA 2K9..2k9 is by far better, its one of the best sports games I have played... GET 2k9.
thanks for the reply i'll probably take you up on that one