Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd next season
who will they have?
I don't who they will have, but I would expect another dismal season with around 4-7 wins depending on how easy the schedule is...
They didn't lose many players from last year and this year they finally have a feild to practice and play on so I think that this year will be one of the better seasons they have had the last couple of years.
Is the field on Left Beaver Creek completed?
no it wasn't two weeks ago when i was home. but it wil be completed when they play on it this up coming season
Like I said 4-7 wins, which is an improvement from last year...
How many starters did SFHS graduate last season?
3 i think.
Good luck SF
South Floyd's Justin Slone is a very good Center Feilder for the Raiders and he will be pitching some this year also.
should be a interesting game between p burg and sf
Brenton Hamilton has had a tough off season he going to be ready time it comes bball season i have a feelin....
SF has a lott to look forward to, considering they have almost everyone returning but the Allen kid. They have Justin slone that plays a great CF and can also pitch, they have tj hall who has started first base for 3 years and can also pitch and they return ryan johnson who is their bigg hit man he lead the team with homers last year with like 8 or something
Johnson led the team in homeruns.....and strikeouts....he's awful...with out tj hall, the lafferty kid, and justin slone they wouldn't win a game...johnson got like 4 hits the whole season and got lucky for a couple of homers
Not very good. Will only win a few games.
awful!!!...GO REBS
If they can get a good pitcher then they wil be fine an win more than a few games
if they let Justin Slone pitch i heard he could really fire it in there
Somebody lied to you.
well i do know he is one of the best centerfeilders in Eastern KY
I wouldnt go as far as Eastern Kentucky, I dont even think he is the best in the district.....Nick Music is probably the best in the district(AC).....and if im not mistaken all but 1 or 2 of Ryan Johnsons home runs came at Garrett Field which could eaisly be considered a little league field.
Nick Music isnt the best Centerfeilder in the District your crazy, he is an great shortstop tho.
"King Kelly" Wrote:Johnson led the team in homeruns.....and strikeouts....he's awful...with out tj hall, the lafferty kid, and justin slone they wouldn't win a game...johnson got like 4 hits the whole season and got lucky for a couple of homers
in my opinion i think ur rite if it wasnt 4 lafferty and slone they wouldnt win a game i think isaiah hall should play some but the coach up there is horrible.he has deserved to play but never had a chance he wouldnt a basketball player,
tj hall is only good in his head
Everyone that was previously talking almost is banned now so i will have no one to argue with I see. LOL I am going to see they won't be as good as last year and that is scary.
I think they will be better this year. Didn't they beat Besty Layne in the District Tourn. last year?
Not very good again!
sf has alot of talent but no 1 wants to apply it so id say another bad season
"sf football" Wrote:Nick Music isnt the best Centerfeilder in the District your crazy, he is an great shortstop tho.

Nick played centerfield last season when Wilfredo missed a few games. The few games I saw him in that position he did well. But Nick is a great shortstop. Tyler Turner also played a few games at SS.
Nick isnt the best centerfeilder in the district tho.