Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Shortstop in the 58th?
I think Ryan Johnson from sf dominates the infield the same way he did pburg in basketball.
Patrick Stapleton of Betsy Layne is by far the best shortstop in the 58th district.
Ryan Johnson is quick and a pretty good basketball player but as far as being considered the best SS in Floyd County is saying alot. He had one hit last year someone said and that was a HR. He could be a good player if he was able to practice every day.
louisvillefan your juss too cool for school ain't ya...yeah he dominated today didn't he???...oh wait that was Pburg my bad......
when staepelton from bl doesent pitch he plays short for bl hes probably the best
I'm gonna go against everyone from South Floyd here and say that Pat Stapleton from Betsy Layne is the best SS in the 58th.
See there they go again trying to start trouble.. just typical blackcats if ya ask me...
hey we didnt start it that was your boy louisvillefan.....so you can say were cocky or w/e u want to say but at least we can back it up......
I would say Nick Music and Pat stapleton are right up there and ryan johnson is terrible cant hit and has no arm.
ryan johnson is def. not the best shortstop in the 58th if anything he is the worst! u all talk bout p-burg being cocky we have a reason 2 be!
"louisvillefan" Wrote:I think Ryan Johnson from sf dominates the infield the same way he did pburg in basketball.

doesnt look like he dominated 2 much against p-burg friday night concluding you all lost and he struck out! way 2 go ryan johnson.. Big Grin
hmmm postin about ryan johnson twice here and then made a whole thread about him... are u jealous or something? did he take ur woman? enough with the talk about ryan johnnson. this about the BEST SS in the 58th. not who u think is the worst. either contribute to the thread or do not post.
Brandon Campbell or Bobby Hughes are both better then Johnson and Music.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:hmmm postin about ryan johnson twice here and then made a whole thread about him... are u jealous or something? did he take ur woman? enough with the talk about ryan johnnson. this about the BEST SS in the 58th. not who u think is the worst. either contribute to the thread or do not post.
lol, did he take ur woman
Yes hughes is a good shortstop to only be a freshman, IMO he is better than johnson..
i agree for hughes to be a freshman he is good i will agree with u that he is better then johnson to hughes def. has talent and should expect great things from him in his years at h.s
Obviously Louisvillefan is friends with ryan johnson...why else would he say hes the best? He may be good at basketball but he certainly isent at baseball, he is def. in no postion to be cocky when it comes to this...anyone whose seen him play knows that, louisvillefan watch ur man more closely he needs a lil work.
wat about mike montgomery? hes still young and has some way to go but since brad marshall has quit, mike has picked up the pace and brought our team together, like coach gibson always says we are a family and we work as one.
I'm sorry, but AC has 2 of the best SS in the District in Music and Turner. Music will play a lot of OF this season and Turner will rotate between 3B and SS when he isn't pitching. But both of them are far better than Stapleton, Johnson, and Hughes.....combined!!!!!!!
"StrikeoutKing" Wrote:I'm sorry, but AC has 2 of the best SS in the District in Music and Turner. Music will play a lot of OF this season and Turner will rotate between 3B and SS when he isn't pitching. But both of them are far better than Stapleton, Johnson, and Hughes.....combined!!!!!!!

It is a close race between Turner and Hughes. If Hughes can get his throw down I think he has a better glove then both of them. Music doesn't compare to either of them.
Music has started at SS since his freshman year, and played for AC when they won region. Hughes is a good player, don't get me wrong, but I just don't think he is up there with Music or Turner defensively.
AC's shortstops, Turner will certainly be one of the top players in the region this year.
Music is the best shortstop.