Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCS National Championship?
GotMoney#1 Wrote:Really you might want to wait till the game before you take bama as a push over, they have a great d.

Until Alabama beats a decent football team this year, then most people won't take them seriously. This is a team that barely beat an ok Kentucky football team and a Georgia team that hasn't be anyone good, IMO.
Bama will not be a pushover for Florida...They have a good defense that keeps them in games........
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Florida and Texas
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Bama will not be a pushover for Florida...They have a good defense that keeps them in games........

I agree their defense does do good. But some games their offense just doesn't really show up.
Florida and USC
How are you all getin Texas Tech and OKL over Texas, theirs no way.
Texas and Florida in the BCS Bowl, with Florida winning by 9
NYY10 Wrote:How are you all getin Texas Tech and OKL over Texas, theirs no way.
Texas and Florida in the BCS Bowl, with Florida winning by 9

i agree
OU might get in. They beat Tech down awful bad.
Penn might have a chance.
Horns and Sooners

HOOK EM HORNS!
If Florida beats Alabama I don't see any team that can hang with them in the championship game except Oklahoma. I think Texas or USC would be destroyed by Florida. Oklahoma is the only team that can match the talent level and speed of a SEC team.
Florida Vs Oklahoma
i think the whole system is a bunch of crap! but the big 12 winner and the the sec winner.
i think the whole system is a bunch of crap! but the big 12 winner and the the sec winner.
I would love to see Texas and Florida.
well now see OKL pulled over texas which is crap its gonna be OKL and Florida, and hopefully Florida will pour it all over them!!
Texas will get in if Mizz beats Okla in the Big 12 Championship.
Bama hasnt beaten a good team this year? COME ON. Destroyed the pre season 9th ranked team in the country (Clemson) and sent them on a downward spiral. Went to the preseason #1's house and jumped up 31-0 AT HALFTIME and cruised. Beat the daylights out of just about everybody they played. They played the worst game of the season against Kentucky and still won. Bama will do more than show up, they will beat Florida 21-13, then they will face Texas and beat them in the national championship game 30-17..ROLL TIDE! Bama plays defense people..they dont win those 77-58 games like Oklahoma, or run up the score on people like Florida. Remember the '92 team that beat everybody 17-10 and was huge underdogs against Miami? This team is so much like that one its uncanny..I'll take Nick Saban over anybody in the country, and my Tide wont let me down..
RavenBoy Wrote:Texas will get in if Mizz beats Okla in the Big 12 Championship.
If Oklahoma gets beat by Missouri than I think USC gets in.

Not likely to happen though.
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!! Alabama vs. Oklahoma, if oklahoma wins. Dnt think for a second that Alabama's not going to put Florida in there place, Tebow wont know what hit him, and there prob going to get Coffee For drug charges after the game for draging Florida's D down the field!!!!!!!LMAO
IMO the National Championship is being played Dec 6th at the Georgia Dome. I would have to give the edge to the Gators, but it Bama can force some TO's and capitalize then this one could get very interesting. WVU showed what Oklahoma and the Big 12 are made of last year.
Florida and Oklahoma should be in it with Florida winning it!
I'll say Florida vs. Oklahoma with Florida winning it.

But if some how it is Florida vs. Texas Tech like some of you are saying then that game will be laughable because Texas Tech wouldn't stand a chance.