Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's birth certificate rears ugly head again
http://news.aol.com/political-machine/20...1200942024

The election may be over, but not the controversy.

Just when you thought the flap over the genuineness of Barack Obama's birth certificate was all said and done, in comes the We The People Foundation.

The group purchases a full-page ad in The Chicago Tribune - the newspaper of the president-elect's hometown - today and Wednesday, called "Open Letter to Mr. Obama." It's described by the foundation as a "formal Petition for a Redress (Remedy) for the alleged violation of the 'natural born citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States of America

the ad:
http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/UPD...v-2008.pdf
I truly hope that he is a natural born citizen. Just quit wasting time and money and show all your papers to everyone. It makes no sense to hide them. If not his entire presidency will be filled with lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit asking for these papers. Also, if in anytime of serious national emergency it leaves the door open for people to start disobeying him for the fact that they are not convinced he is the "true" President.

With all of the MSM now saying that we will likely be hit with a bilogical or nuclear attack very soon, we need everyone on the same page.
Beetle01 Wrote:I truly hope that he is a natural born citizen. Just quit wasting time and money and show all your papers to everyone. It makes no sense to hide them. If not his entire presidency will be filled with lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit asking for these papers. Also, if in anytime of serious national emergency it leaves the door open for people to start disobeying him for the fact that they are not convinced he is the "true" President.

With all of the MSM now saying that we will likely be hit with a bilogical or nuclear attack very soon, we need everyone on the same page.

Yes, yes, when multitudes and millions were convinced that Al Gore got the shaft, on 9/11 droves of people walked through the open door and disobeyed President Bush because he was not the "true" President.
Who knows, but, if he did lie and was not born here, he should rot in jail.

I just don't know how people could have waited this long to find this (I know they sorta did before the election, but I mean how could they not be sure).
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Who knows, but, if he did lie and was not born here, he should rot in jail.

I just don't know how people could have waited this long to find this (I know they sorta did before the election, but I mean how could they not be sure).

If this story had any real credence, no media conspiracy known to humankind would have kept it silent. Ratings matter more than political affiliation or political philosophy.
thecavemaster Wrote:If this story had any real credence, no media conspiracy known to humankind would have kept it silent. Ratings matter more than political affiliation or political philosophy.

Best "common sense" argument I've read that the Obama Certificate thing is bogus.

Even the liberal media would cave in to reporting THIS story if true... !! I just wish the Pres Elect would go ahead and submit the thing to stop all the talk...
It has started to be reported. Most feel it will go nowhere, and are not willing to risk reporting it heavily. Once it goes into to the Supreme Court, and they make a decision, then you will start hearing about it.

Still I find it interesting that libs themselves won't call for Obama to just release these documents and put all of this to rest. He won't even release his college transcripts, some feel because he applied and was accepted as a foreign student so that school would be cheaper for him.
To be honest I voted for McCain, but if my choices are Obama or Biden I really hope that he is a natural born citizen. Biden will just be a terrible president in my opinion. And at worst I believe Obama will be mediocre.
thecavemaster Wrote:If this story had any real credence, no media conspiracy known to humankind would have kept it silent. Ratings matter more than political affiliation or political philosophy.

looks like news agencies are starting to have no choice but to start talking about it some. I still they are waiting for it to become a little more credible, because it is a serious issue if there is some basis to it. I don't blame any news agency for showing some discrepency with this story, you don't want to start the ball rolling on this monster just yet, if it turns out to be nothing. That being said MSNBC is already talking about it online. I don't think its made an actual newscast yet though.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/...2#28067492
Beetle01 Wrote:looks like news agencies are starting to have no choice but to start talking about it some. I still they are waiting for it to become a little more credible, because it is a serious issue if there is some basis to it. I don't blame any news agency for showing some discrepency with this story, you don't want to start the ball rolling on this monster just yet, if it turns out to be nothing. That being said MSNBC is already talking about it online. I don't think its made an actual newscast yet though.

Reporting it as credible fact, or as extremist rant?
Beetle01 Wrote:looks like news agencies are starting to have no choice but to start talking about it some. I still they are waiting for it to become a little more credible, because it is a serious issue if there is some basis to it. I don't blame any news agency for showing some discrepency with this story, you don't want to start the ball rolling on this monster just yet, if it turns out to be nothing. That being said MSNBC is already talking about it online. I don't think its made an actual newscast yet though.

This was on The Today Show this morning.
thecavemaster Wrote:Reporting it as credible fact, or as extremist rant?

My question to you is why would he NOT show the certificate and his college transcripts?

I hope he is an American born citizen who never renounced his citizenship, it would throw this country into a race/class war if he is ruled not eligible.
Just now, reported that this whole birth certificate bull crap is totally bogus...meaning, the record of live birth, stating his birthplace, Hawaii and even showed the birth announcement in the newspaper in Honolulu, Hawaii. I guess my question is why is this even a question???? Don't people think that all of this was verified when he filed his paperwork for canidacy(sp)??? I mean come on people....yes, our government has really done some things that make you scratch your head and wonder who on earth came up with that idea, but this is TOTALLY different. He's provided the proof, he's been voted in as our President, people need to stop trying to keep him from doing what he was elected to do. He definitely has a full plate when he officially takes office.

Just my opinion and you know what people say about those!!! LOLBig Grin
He is illegal, kick him out of the country.
RavenBoy Wrote:He is illegal, kick him out of the country.

LOL....typical response!!!! LOL
RavenBoy Wrote:He is illegal, kick him out of the country.
I'd kick out the between 8 and 20 million illegal Mexicans first, but maybe that's why he wants to give them so much?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life