Poll: Which Bowl would you rather see UK in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gaylords Hotels Music City Bowl (Nashville, TN)
33.33%
Autozone Liberty Bowl (Memphis, TN)
66.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bowl Would You Like to see UK in?
Which bowl would you rather see UK play in?

The SEC would like UK to goto Memphis and play in the Liberty Bowl against the East Carolina/Tulsa winner and have Vanderbilt goto the Music City Bowl to play against (more than likely) UNC.

Brooks also stated that he & the team was not interested in playing in the Music City Bowl again, meaning that the Liberty Bowl is our most likely destination for a bowl game.
Yeah Liberty Bowl would be better than the Music City 3 years in a row. Gives a chance for UK to prove that they can win a bowl other than the Music City.
The Music City Bowl has a higher payout, but I'm afraid if we played UNC we would get killed. So, I'll take the winner of East Carolina and Tulsa in the Liberty bowl.
I would like to see them play in the Liberty Bowl.
I would like to see a change, so I say Liberty Bowl.
Music City
I would love to see them in the National Championship game. But the Liberty Bowl will be fine!!
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:I would love to see them in the National Championship game. But the Liberty Bowl will be fine!!

HAHA. I agree with you on that!! lol
I like Nashville. Its a very convenient location for UK fans and a fun town.
Liberty Bowl. UK needs new scenery, and so do I. I'm tired of seeing UK beat up somebody at LP Field.