Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 NBA Free Agent Class
Free agent class of 2010 was mentioned in another thread, so I looked at all of the big name players that will be unrestricted free agents for the summer of 2010.

Joe Johnson
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce
Lebron James
Dirk Nowitzki
Tracy Mcgrady
Yao Ming
Dwayne Wade
Richard Jefferson
Michael Redd
Steve Nash
Shaquille O'neal
Amar'e Stoudemire
Manu Ginobili
Chris Bosh

Summer of 2010 is going to be very exciting.
I think I'm gonna start a team and let it be owned by Bill Gates. If an owner had enough money, he could build an all-star team with just those players.
Jshort5 Wrote:I think I'm gonna start a team and let it be owned by Bill Gates. If an owner had enough money, he could build an all-star team with just those players.

Who would be the coach?
I like to see the Pistons go for Dwayne Wade.
This is going to be very interesting.
I'd like to Lebron become a Piston. He could win plenty of rings there.
Pistons are going after Lebron....Like to see the Lakers make a move at a player like Bosh or Stoudemire.
-STAT- Wrote:Who would be the coach?

I was reserving that postion for you -STAT-. Big Grin
im going over all of them
haha
Id like to see Lebron and Amare go somewhere where they actually have a chance to win a championship.
-STAT- Wrote:Free agent class of 2010 was mentioned in another thread, so I looked at all of the big name players that will be unrestricted free agents for the summer of 2010.

Joe Johnson
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce
Lebron James
Dirk Nowitzki
Tracy Mcgrady
Yao Ming
Dwayne Wade
Richard Jefferson
Michael Redd
Steve Nash
Shaquille O'neal
Amar'e Stoudemire
Manu Ginobili
Chris Bosh

Summer of 2010 is going to be very exciting.

If I could find someone to donate me a Billion $$$, I'd start up the Kentucky Colonels again, and sign them all Big Grin

That wouldn't be too bad of a team to start now would it???
DukeFan4life Wrote:Id like to see Lebron and Amare go somewhere where they actually have a chance to win a championship.

who ever can get Lebron and Amare will become forces to reckon with....it has been a long time coming for either one to get a CHANCE at a championship
It's pretty obvious that there is a connection between Lebron and New York. They will give him the apple if he want's it. What will be interesting is if they go after other big names this summer in hopes of attracting Lebron next year. I don't see him going somewhere just for the money, he will want to win and compete for a championship year one. Look for the Knicks this offseason to add all-star caliber Center and Point Guard to their roster and build quality depth on their bench all in hopes of winning the Lebron sweepstakes.
The NBA will be a lot different
It will be interesting but I believe Shaq will retire and Dirk will probably resign with the Mavs, but it will be interesting and their will be a power shift amongst the NBA teams.
DukeFan4life Wrote:Id like to see Lebron and Amare go somewhere where they actually have a chance to win a championship.

Lebron hss a chance to win a championship where ever hes at.
Have to disagree with ya there, Lebron has been in cleveland since 2003 and still hasnt won a championship. They have traded and traded for players to help him and it still hasnt helped. One man can not win a championship, particularly this man. He is inconsistent and can not hit a clutch shot to save his life. Sure he gets close to 30 every night and usually gets 7 or 8 assists and rebounds as well, but he still does not have that clutch mentality like Jordan had and Kobe has at times, not that I like Kobe, but he does have the clutch shot ability.

I think Detroit would be a good fit for him, so long as they get Rasheed and Hamilton out of there and keep Tayshaun to play the 2, which Im sure he can do, or switch him and Lebron, either way i dont think u can go wrong. After u do that, u can build around those two. Oh and get a decent coach in there as well. Michael Curry doesnt know what he is doing.