Poll: Which dress should I choose for my bridesmaids?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Left dress
21.74%
Right dress
39.13%
Left dress, but right dress for maid of honor
17.39%
Right dress, but left dress for maid of honor
21.74%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me pick my bridesmaid dress!!
My colors will be chocolate and mint. As of now, these are the two dresses I've come down to. Which do you think would be the best choice?
Time of year for the wedding? Indoor/outdoor? Even the size of your bridesmaids would help really.

Most likely indoor. Next July. And all sizes :/
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Most likely indoor. Next July. And all sizes :/

Do you have the ability to wear clothes/dresses of all sizes? But, for real why did you post this in the graphics/photoshop forum?
Because it contains graphics? If she wants, I can move it to general discussion where it may get more attention.

Whatever you think is best. And yes, I added it here because it contained the graphics
Soo..... any single bridesmaids?
LOL, there might be.
Honestly, the size of your bridesmaid will be the determining factor. Not to sound bad but bigger girls in really tight or shorts dresses would not look good and would make them uncomfortable as well. They usually don't like to be in sleeveless either. Just something to take into consideration if you do have a heavy set wedding party.

That is why I can't choose. I have girls of all sizes. :/
Are you buying the dresses for them or do they each have to buy their own?

They agreed to buy their own. These dresses are each seperates so they could mix and match these pieces with other things later on. And they aren't all that expensive either.
Let them vote?

I personally like the long black one.. but I'm partial to long dresses for weddings over short ones.
For my 2 cents worth, I would take in consideration that bigger girls don't like sleeveless, therefor they would be uncomfortable in either. They are beautiful dresses and either would make fine choices for brides maids but the one on the right is a better look for MOH. IMO.
I think those separates also have an option with a sleeve, at least they did when I got married. I let the ladies choose.... I picked the colors and they got together to decide. I like the longer, but if you are having a more informal wedding, the short would be more appropriate. PM or e-mail me if you need to chat about it.... I did a wedding on a very tight budget.
as thetribe said, the appropriate dress and the color can be determined on the girls size.. but as per color is concerned, I can think of ivory which is equally good as chocolate and mint.