Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Csi
I think Kelly is hot!
Kelly?!? What?!? Who?!??
LoL
thetribe Wrote:Kelly?!? What?!? Who?!??
Callie on CSI:Miami or whatever the heck her name is.
Oh, okay, I see.
That statement was just so random I had no idea what you are talking about.
I like CSI: Las Vegas, New York, and some of Miami.
Law and Order isn't that bad either, just not very forensic related.
I like CSI, I just watch it when I come across it and there's nothing else on...lol...I mostly watch MTV and Disney...lol
I don't have MTV and I hate Disney but I have the DVDs of CSI so that makes it alot easier, no commericals and such.
I love MTV and Disney DT... I watch them all the time too lol
thetribe Wrote:I don't have MTV and I hate Disney but I have the DVDs of CSI so that makes it alot easier, no commericals and such.

My girlfriend LOVES CSI... I Baught the first season for her birthday, but she watchs that show just a bought every night and when she is watching it she want talk to me on the phone cause she gets so into it! but its ok though...lol
I can't talk to anyone on the phone while watching it either because I get so into reviewing the evidence and just wanting to learn EVERTHING that I can from it, that I just cannot pay attention to anything while CSI is on.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I love MTV and Disney DT... I watch them all the time too lol

MTV and Disney has some pretty good stuff on...lol...plus I can have 'quality time' with my sister when a movie come on Disney...
Lol, anyways...back to forensics..

I have to write my first paper for that class this week and well, I am trying to do it on criminal psychology. I want to write a feature article about the facts that serial killers have stuff in common. Common backgrounds and stuff like that. I have done alot of research so far but will be opening a thread for people's opinions here on the site.