Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's some good freshman coming up to the high school level this year in the 14th???
:flame:
theshow2012 Wrote:while in 8th grade...Spencer hit .488 in the 3 spot, with over 50 RBI's and 3 home runs.

wow u must really be a stat keeper to know that much about his stats in eight grade:flame:
Corey Dollarhide and Drew Bentley will make an impact for Letcher Central...........
slugger35 Wrote:What about Dylan Creech at Breathitt, two years ago as a true 7th grader he hit .340 and was the D.H. this was .340 at the varsity level.

what does he do switch schools every time baseball comes in and out?
catsfan08 Wrote:what does he do switch schools every time baseball comes in and out?
I don't know but is he in middle school or high school? I hear he is an 8th grader. Which school did he switch to?
he plays basketball for wolfe co. an i think he is an 8th grader but he is defienatly suppose to be a freshman maybe sophmore
He must have held back because I spoke to a man in Powell Co. whose son played summer ball with him and he said that the Creech kid turned 15 this November.
yeah i went to school with him in powell and he was in my grade in 7th grade then he moved away so i guess he is suppose to be a freshman
Educated Fan Wrote:Corey Dollarhide and Drew Bentley will make an impact for Letcher Central...........

Drew Bentley is more than likely not going to play.
Jshort5 Wrote:Drew Bentley is more than likely not going to play.

Friday Coach Maggard told me he was but I dunno........to bad he has talent, also to bad Logan Johnson isn't playing he could quite possibly be the best freshman in the 14th........oh well you can't make em' play.
Hands down seth adams is the best freshman in the 14th, he has played varsity baseball since the 6th grade and he has D1 schools talking to him.
slugger35 Wrote:I saw in one of the papers that he played the last two summers on an elite traveling team and lead them to 2 world series titles. Is this true?

Dollarhide is a good player. He throws the ball really hard consitently but can get crazy if he starts walking people or they put the ball in play. Im on that elite team that you speak of with him actually. You really couldnt call it the world series but major tournaments. Like Lexington, Knoxville, and Ashland. I think the team no longer exist cause of too many kids quitting for football
mr.baseball2012 Wrote:Hands down seth adams is the best freshman in the 14th, he has played varsity baseball since the 6th grade and he has D1 schools talking to him.

The adams kids is a very good player . But i dont know if he is the best? I have seen him play he is pretty solid for a in coming 9th grader. Powell , Lee, Perry,also has some good ones. Now dont get me wrong i am not saying anything bad about the adams kid he is a good ball player. He will help knott win some games.
I agree the Adams boy is good and this is nothing at all against him. He is a good kid. I'm just thinking that why would a D1 school even be looking at a little team like JBS last year? How would they know of Adams, if JBS wasn't a region winning team? They probably know about him because his dad is a college coach. And he knows the connections.
And before anybody gets all mad about it, I'm not saying he won't play for a D1 school, I'm just saying that's probably how they have heard of him.
thebomb Wrote:I agree the Adams boy is good and this is nothing at all against him. He is a good kid. I'm just thinking that why would a D1 school even be looking at a little team like JBS last year? How would they know of Adams, if JBS wasn't a region winning team? They probably know about him because his dad is a college coach. And he knows the connections.
And before anybody gets all mad about it, I'm not saying he won't play for a D1 school, I'm just saying that's probably how they have heard of him.

Who is his dad?
His dad is David Adams. He coaches girls basketball for Alice Lloyd and I'm pretty sure he is the softball coach too. I know he use to be.