Breathitt County

Elliot County

Johnson County

Lee County

Martin County

Owsley County
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Come on Letcher Co. join the party!!!
Honestly I'm not sure why anyone is out of school tomorrow. We only have patches snow here and there and it's supposed to be 40-50 degrees tomorrow. Everything should melt tomorrow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It will shock me if Pike is on a delay OR closed....... The other morning we could have used a delay but NOPE... nothing!!! Sad

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Apparently we have some HUGE unheard of snow in parts?

Not a lot of snow here either but the backside alley of where I live is a solid sheet of ice. It didn't warm up enough in spots and IMHO a delay by an hour or two is better than being closed all together. I would rather they keep a bus load of 60 kids safe rather then wreck a bus and hurt any of them.... Besides that, a couple hours may give it time to melt some of the icy spots....... That's just my opinion though...

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
The back roads in Martin County is Nothing but ice tonight.
How is Martin Co. so much worse than Letcher. It makes no sense, Letcher should have had more snow, we're closer to the mountains last time I checked. :confused:
Jshort5 Wrote:How is Martin Co. so much worse than Letcher. It makes no sense, Letcher should have had more snow, we're closer to the mountains last time I checked. :confused:
The snow hit harder on the Ky Wv border and we got about an 1 1/2 of snow last night
BatCat11 Wrote:The snow hit harder on the Ky Wv border and we got about an 1 1/2 of snow last night

Ohhh. We probably got .5" to .75" last night...Y'all stay warm, bundle up good 'cause it's gonna get chilly this week. Stay cool, don't freeze.