Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 20 Cowboys 13
Pittsburgh came back from a 13-3 fourth-quarter deficit and scored 17 unanswered in the final 7:15 of the fourth to give Mike Tomlin his second straight 10-win season.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here We Go Steelers He We Go!!
my Cowboys needed this one it hurt.
Freakin ROMO cost me my Fantasy Playoff game. I lost by 6 and he throwed 3 pics and one resulted in a touchdown on my defense. I would have been nice to at least see him on the sidelines trying to keep loose by throwing the ball. Instead of just sitting on the heated bench like a wuss!
The Cowboys just are no match for the #1 Defense in the NFL!
I had the most points in my fantasy league, but teams played out their *** every week against me so I was in 4th and had the last playoff spot if I won this week.

I'm up four with a minute-forty left in the Cowboys-Steelers game, the dude I'm playing has the Steelers D, so I'm like "wow, I have this won, the title's mine cause I'll blow them out in the playoffs."

NOPE, ROMO'S HORRIBLE AND THROWS A PICK THAT'S RETURNED FOR A TD.

I hate my life.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Good win for the Steelers! I hate the Cowboys!
Good win for the Steelers.
Oh and that was the most awsome game ever too! Here we go Steelers!
Cowboys overrated
what a beautiful turnaround for my weekend...Bama loses to Florida, but those amazing Steelers come from behind and beat those hated freakin Cowboys..HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!
Steelers done very well in that game (especially on defence) but the Cowboys broke down under pressure.