Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County Jams
Okay lets try this one more time, what does everyone think?
It sounds fun from what i hear.
I think it was going rather good in the boys basketball thread but some fans from powell were getting upset lol.
I just want to know more about it. I never heard of this before. It sounds fun actually for the youth kids in powell county.
it is a good way to learn the fundumentals of basketball but its nothing like varisity ball really different
I OWN THE PAINT Wrote:it is a good way to learn the fundumentals of basketball but its nothing like varisity ball really different
yeah
also jams has some great ballers that could play high school easy
The Powell County Jams League is a learning experience for young adults. Many players from the league could contribute to the high school in many ways. And to say there is no talent in the leauge or never has been is kinda crazy. I remember many talented players that played jams. Just to name a few, Roy Rison (could have started on Powell Counties squad fairly easy) John King (many of the high school players hated matching up against him in the post when they played at the courts) Keenan Muncie wasnt a bad player at all and could have played varsity ball fairly easy.

This years jams league doesnt have the talent as it previously has had.
Cliff Robinson can shoot lights out and you never want to leave him open. ( He would be playing high school but was ineligible)
They also have a few bangers down low. A couple good guards are in the league.
Jon Wright (plays good d and would be playing quality varsity minutes now Crowe and Hawkins are gone.)
Oscar Moore ( decent point guard)
Jon Sparks ( Can hit the trey when you need him to)
Josh Rison ( Can more than likely D up any guard on Powell Counties squad)

That was just a few names I threw out there. Its not too bad of league my friends.
Mario#1 Wrote:I just want to know more about it. I never heard of this before. It sounds fun actually for the youth kids in powell county.

and to answer ur previous question, rex is ok, but he still has alot to learn, but he still could take ky313 anyday, last saturday he sent his stuff all the way to the bleacherson one blockConfusederved: , lol
I play with fire Wrote:and to answer ur previous question, rex is ok, but he still has alot to learn, but he still could take ky313 anyday, last saturday he sent his stuff all the way to the bleacherson one blockConfusederved: , lol

lol yea hes ok:****happe :kneel:
Is there age limits on this or what?
BatCat11 Wrote:Is there age limits on this or what?

I think its freshman and middle schoolers have one league. Then sophmores and up play in a different league. And Rex is a balla. He will be able to shoot over anyone. Especially Cliff.
So who is the best player in this league?
Yoshi#3 Wrote:So who is the best player in this league?

Best player in the league? I would have to go with Rex Scott....lmao not!!!! I would have to go with Cliff Robinson. He could very easily play for the high school but he is ineligible to play.
I play with fire Wrote:and to answer ur previous question, rex is ok, but he still has alot to learn, but he still could take ky313 anyday, last saturday he sent his stuff all the way to the bleacherson one blockConfusederved: , lol

ok ill give him that he did send his stuff, but only cause he fouled the hek out of him beforehand.LMAO thats the truth.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:I think its freshman and middle schoolers have one league. Then sophmores and up play in a different league. And Rex is a balla. He will be able to shoot over anyone. Especially Cliff.

Rex is NO balla, not at all! :closed:
It seems to be a good thing. Kids that don't make the High School Team play in Jams. It is held at Stanton Christian Church Gym. I think it is supposed to be Christian oriented. They hold devotionals at half time. That, in my opinion, is a good thing.
Ky313 Wrote:ok ill give him that he did send his stuff, but only cause he fouled the hek out of him beforehand.LMAO thats the truth.

he didnt touch u, that was all ball
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Best player in the league? I would have to go with Rex Scott....lmao not!!!! I would have to go with Cliff Robinson. He could very easily play for the high school but he is ineligible to play.

well i would have to go with Jordan lopez for the best jams player, oh wait, thats my favorite uk player, never mind
I will have to say rex scott has the best elbow shot i have ever seen
The College One Wrote:I will have to say rex scott has the best elbow shot i have ever seen

i think the boy is a balla he is on fire :devilflam
alot of high school players used to play jams or have played before
I ball like swoosh Wrote:well i would have to go with Jordan lopez for the best jams player, oh wait, thats my favorite uk player, never mind

He is pretty good. But also Jon Sparks is very good. He can shoot lights out and can post up. He could play varsity if he wanted to.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:I think its freshman and middle schoolers have one league. Then sophmores and up play in a different league. And Rex is a balla. He will be able to shoot over anyone. Especially Cliff.

its between him and jon sparks and rex , and dont forget the fire man " lil punky":flame:
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Best player in the league? I would have to go with Rex Scott....lmao not!!!! I would have to go with Cliff Robinson. He could very easily play for the high school but he is ineligible to play.

cliff is really good but jon sparks can shoot and rex scoot has the best elbow shot and then there is the fire man " lil punky"
I like this jams thing alot it sounds pretty fun. Who is the best shooter in jams?
rex duh, jon sparks cant shoot, lmao, jj doug
I play with fire Wrote:rex duh, jon sparks cant shoot, lmao, jj doug

Cant Shoot?? R u serious?
Oscar moore once he catches fire you cant stop him.
:dogbowl: :blonded:
I OWN THE PAINT Wrote:its between him and jon sparks and rex , and dont forget the fire man " lil punky":flame:

lmao, but seriously, he is on fire