•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co./Central (Updates)
Haddix pass to Epperson for a gain of 6 Tackle by Mister Cobble
Haddix pass complete to fugate for 10
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Yes... with the exception of two big carries he has been practically a non-factor... he is a very, very good player.. but for the people hyping him to be the greatest back to ever suit up this is a wake up call.

CHANNING FUGATE 18 133 1 63 7.4

2 for 94
16 for 39

not very impressive
Cobble named has been mentioned a lot tonight. Is he a underclassmen? Anyone looking at him?
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Final
Game over
Tim Patternson hit me earlier this season harder than id ever been hit the guy is just a straight up beast
Spartan4Life Wrote:Cobble named has been mentioned a lot tonight. Is he a underclassmen? Anyone looking at him?

UK Committ.... Senior
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Yes... with the exception of two big carries he has been practically a non-factor... he is a very, very good player.. but for the people hyping him to be the greatest back to ever suit up this is a wake up call.

just like against belfry, one big play and then shut down,i cant wait for the one that said they would shut central down.. i told you it would be a 2-3 tds win for central..and i was right on the money
Congrats Central... Great Season breathitt!

This may be a rematch next season!
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)