Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone see corey hill break his leg?
It was wednesday night on spike tv, the fights for the troops. It was not televised, but they had it on the ufc home page for free for a couple of days. They have changed it to where u must pay to see it now on their site, but here is a link to watch it for free. It is pretty gruesome. http://withleather.uproxx.com/?p=12767
Omg he just goes in for the kick and his leg just folds
BatCat11 Wrote:Omg he just goes in for the kick and his leg just folds

Yea that was insane, and the thing is the other fighter jumps on him after he falls, thinking he just fell down. Are you going to watch the fights tonight?
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Yea that was insane, and the thing is the other fighter jumps on him after he falls, thinking he just fell down. Are you going to watch the fights tonight?

No i went out tonight and watched a movie who won
Efrain Escudero def. Phillipe Nover via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Ryan Bader def. Vinny Magalhaes via TKO (strikes) -- Round 1, 2:18
Anthony Johnson def. Kevin Burns via knockout (kick) -- Round 3, 0:28
Wilson Gouveia def. Jason MacDonald via submission (strikes) -- Round 1, 2:18
Junie Browning def. Dave Kaplan via submission (armbar) -- Round 2, 1:32
Krzysztof Soszynski def. Shane Primm via submission (kimura) -- Round 2, 3:27
Eliot Marshall def. Jules Bruchez via submission (rear-naked choke) -- Round 1, 1:27
Tom Lawlor def. Kyle Kingsbury via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Shane Nelson def. George Roop via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Roli Delgado def. John Polakowski via submission (guillotine choke) -- Round 2, 2:18

They were excellent fights tonight. Junie seems to have improved alot and really looked good against kapplan.

Anthony johnson had a devastating knock out via head kick.

Phillipe lost to efrain, he was out wrestled by efrain who lnp in my opinion the whole time it was on the ground, but it was exciting.

Ryan bader won via ktfo.

All around great fights i advise u going back and watching them.