Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity - 48 Simon Kenton - 0
Final Score in the 6A Championship Game.
SK is a much better team than this score shows,,They were out matched..Hold your head high you beat out schools comparable with yours. I will be impressed when Trinity beats USC. Then again its not any schools fault it up to the state and they failed here.
charliez Wrote:SK is a much better team than this score shows,,They were out matched..Hold your head high you beat out schools comparable with yours. I will be impressed when Trinity beats USC. Then again its not any schools fault it up to the state and they failed here.
Trinity has won 7 out of 8 state championships in this decade and this was the 4th one in a row. 2004 must have been a down year, they got beat in the first round.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
charliez Wrote:SK is a much better team than this score shows,,They were out matched..Hold your head high you beat out schools comparable with yours. I will be impressed when Trinity beats USC. Then again its not any schools fault it up to the state and they failed here.

Were they out matched or are they better than the score showed? Can't be both ways. How did the state fail? Did the state make these boys dedicate them selves to be a great football team? Get over the public/private thing and have your team dedicate its self to get better and compete agianst them. I get tired of hearing the whinning from across the state when X or Trinity wins. It is nothing but jealousy!!!! And I cheer for a public school, so do not think this is a private school fan.Have your school go out and hire a good/great coach and have your players dedicate year round to the game, if the want to win!
Congrats Shamrocks!
Good job Trinity.
i cant believe that simon kenton didnt score one point
Trinity is a tough team to beat. Especially in the playoffs. Conrats Shamrocks and keep your heads up SK!!!
Trinity and St X are simply in another league from everyone else.

Not a suprising score.

Congratulations to Trinity on their 19th State Championship and congratulations to SK on one terrific year.
I went to this game Trinity is in a league of there own.