Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ccna
Hey does anyone have their CCNA Cert? If so any study tips?
Hey stud, sorry for the late reply. Don't really check this forum much.

I got it, went in on a voucher for taking the class, and got a 92%. Took me 2 years for the courses, and all of it soaked in over time. I didn't study any.

basicly, if you go to the curriculum on http://cisco.netacad.net and memorize it ALL like I have, it's pretty easy. They are probably around 20 mistakes in the whole curriculum, and the test was over version 1.2 something when I took it, which it is now updated to 1.31 or something.

So, CCNA was the hardest out of A+ and Net+ tests, but I didn't really study, just memorized all the curriculums and books as we went along because it actually interested me.

Hope it helps, sorry if it doesn't.
Yes it definitely helps...... I have had the CCNA Classes but i'm pretty washed up right now since my current job doesn't allow me to do anything with the switches/routers so i've been going back and reading my book and stuff trying to remember also been using a router sim. As for the net + i really wouldn't worry about it as long as I have my CCNA would like to get my A+ though.
The router simulations on the curriculum at cisco's education website is great. If you haven't tried that out, do so.

Good luck with all your tests.