Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting/Fishing
What would you rather do hunt or fish?

Over the past couple of years I would rather fish, but thats b/c i havent done too good in the hills.....But after I killed my 8 point I loved hunting more than anything.....Its kind of slacked off now so I like fishing just as good now..... :rock:
I would rather fish...i like to hunt also though
its a good day when you get to do either, but i would rather hunt.
yea its a real good day lol
I almost done that to as a matter of fact...I got up at 5 am this morn and went hunting til 11 and i thought about going fishin in the river but i changed my mind.....my buddies said they have been bitting good in the river on chicken livers BUT i never could get that to stay on my line that well....so i dont like using them.....when you catfish you have to let your pole sit there for a while and whern ur using chicken liver you dont know if your bait came off or not......
What kind of fishing do you do MRI?
We always use chicken liver when we fish in the river.. nasty stuff lol
its not that its nasty its very hard to stay on your line.....some people make up things to put it in like panty hose BUT i have never tried it....
Where do you get your chicken liver from?
Smile well i go out yonder behind that there barn and get them there chickens and cut them chickens liver right out then i cook them there chickens and eat me some chicken and dumpins umm umm good... Smile
sorry 15th I had to say it....umm i get em at food city or whereever.....where do u get yours?
next time you go out to the barn make sure you get me some too......
they get it at Foodland
"football05" Wrote:What kind of fishing do you do MRI?

i have a 14' jon boat that i do alot of bass fishin on....mostly german bridge and fishtrap lake...also crappie and white bass. i like catfishin too....i use chicken breast though...not alot of liver..white bass love that stuff though.
yep they sure do man....my buddy caught a 16 inch white bass outta river on chicken liver i think it was 16 or 26 inches....he took it home in his freezer and gonna have it mounted but it costs so much ever inch so he said F it......i do alot of cat fishin....what kinda poles do u use to catfish? I have 4 baitcasters ABU GARCIAS.....and i have 2 9 foot rods and 2 10 footers......
"football05" Wrote:yep they sure do man....my buddy caught a 16 inch white bass outta river on chicken liver i think it was 16 or 26 inches....he took it home in his freezer and gonna have it mounted but it costs so much ever inch so he said F it......i do alot of cat fishin....what kinda poles do u use to catfish? I have 4 baitcasters ABU GARCIAS.....and i have 2 9 foot rods and 2 10 footers......

man me and my brother in law were fishing at fishtrap a couple years ago and he hooked one of them bad boys and it pulled my boat all over the lake...it has a 50lb thrust trolling motor and it was like it was nothing.....i forget exactly how much it weighed but it was a brute.......i dont have any expensive outfits for catfishing...i have 2 spincasting reels by daiwa and a baitcaster by abu garcia...6000 ambassador im pretty sure....and 2 lighting rods and an ugly stick...been pretty good.
man i have a abu garcia 6000 and its my favorite reel....is it RED? those are hard to beat I can cast it just as far as my C4 tho....i also have the new C4 by garcia.....sweet and smooth man real smooth and casts like no other.....
yea its red...they are some good reels thats 4 sure
My favorite is the orange reel by abu garcia...
I have the orange one also 15th.....it has the thumb bar release...6600cl ROCKET.....its a good real but doesnt cast as smooth as my 6000 red one or my blue C4
I have both of the Orange ones.. i love them.. my orange ones cast better than my red or black one
awsome
i would rather go hunting
Hunting.
fish
hunting
Fishing. I'm not very good at hunting
FISH FISH and Fish some more I like turkey hunting too but would rather be on the water
i'd rather hunt