Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central 59 - Johnson Central 52
final
??? I'm looking on the khsaa website, and it says JC lost, 59-52. Why? It's correct with the date, the place, and the tournament name (Country Music Highway Classic).
you are correct, i miss read the score when i posted it
The thread title has been edited and corrected!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
thank you phs1986
HORNET POWER Wrote:thank you phs1986

Anytime my dear!!Wink

BTW... Congrats PCC

This just goes to show how close this region is this year. I for one thought it was a three team race however within the past two weeks. Phelps beat Pike Central, Sheldon Clark beat Phelps, Pike Central beat Magoffin, Magoffin beats Johnson Central, Pike Central loses to Paintsville, Pike Central beats Johnson Central, Valley comes and ace of beating Phelps, its up for grabs lol. Congrats Lady Hawks looks like we have finally pulled it together hopefully....BIG BIG WIN FOR GARY CONGRATS
This just goes to show how close this region is this year. I for one thought it was a three team race however within the past two weeks. Phelps beat Pike Central, Sheldon Clark beat Phelps, Pike Central beat Magoffin, Magoffin beats Johnson Central, Pike Central loses to Paintsville, Pike Central beats Johnson Central, Valley comes and ace of beating Phelps, its up for grabs lol. Congrats Lady Hawks looks like we have finally pulled it together hopefully....BIG BIG WIN FOR GARY CONGRATS

Magoffin County did'nt beat Johnson central.....JC won it 67 to 65 in overtime
Congrats Abby, Holly, and the rest of the Lady Hawks!!! Heard you girls played really hard, way to show em' nobody in Pike Co. is ready to let the region go easy! Should be a fun year to watch the teams progress:Clap:
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:This just goes to show how close this region is this year. I for one thought it was a three team race however within the past two weeks. Phelps beat Pike Central, Sheldon Clark beat Phelps, Pike Central beat Magoffin, Magoffin beats Johnson Central, Pike Central loses to Paintsville, Pike Central beats Johnson Central, Valley comes and ace of beating Phelps, its up for grabs lol. Congrats Lady Hawks looks like we have finally pulled it together hopefully....BIG BIG WIN FOR GARY CONGRATS

Anyone who was at this game knows that Johnson Central did not play the way they are capable of. They're not at full strength with one starter out and another one not back completely. Yeah, Pike Central won tonight, but it wasn't against a complete JC team. Hopefully, they can regroup and get themselves back together.
Way to go Lady Hawks!
Holly Harris hit 12 or more free throws in a row which aced the win for Pike Central!
Good win for PC but I heard that Emily Wireman did not play for JC tonight - if she didn't play that changes alot for JC. What is the update on her? Is she injured - sick ????
Miss Congeniality Wrote:This just goes to show how close this region is this year. I for one thought it was a three team race however within the past two weeks. Phelps beat Pike Central, Sheldon Clark beat Phelps, Pike Central beat Magoffin, Magoffin beats Johnson Central, Pike Central loses to Paintsville, Pike Central beats Johnson Central, Valley comes and ace of beating Phelps, its up for grabs lol. Congrats Lady Hawks looks like we have finally pulled it together hopefully....BIG BIG WIN FOR GARY CONGRATS

Magoffin County did'nt beat Johnson central.....JC won it 67 to 65 in overtime

sorry I knew that just messed up when typing it, either way Magoffin played them tough at Johnson. Just stating that this region could go many diffrent ways this year unlike the past well about 6 years lol
BballFan63 Wrote:Anyone who was at this game knows that Johnson Central did not play the way they are capable of. They're not at full strength with one starter out and another one not back completely. Yeah, Pike Central won tonight, but it wasn't against a complete JC team. Hopefully, they can regroup and get themselves back together.

Doesn't matter who is out or not, for this Lady Hawks team that is a huge confidence builder and may finally push them to their potential going into this christmas break. My point was this region is not JCs for the taking as is sits right now there are 4 or 5 other teams who are knocking on the door and who are forcing their way in to claim that crown this season. JC nor any other team should look to far ahead because if they do they may not make it past first round of region. Good Luck to the Lady Eagles though on the rest of the season I hope they get healthy. I always love seeing Wiremann coach. (genius is what he is)
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:This just goes to show how close this region is this year. I for one thought it was a three team race however within the past two weeks. Phelps beat Pike Central, Sheldon Clark beat Phelps, Pike Central beat Magoffin, Magoffin beats Johnson Central, Pike Central loses to Paintsville, Pike Central beats Johnson Central, Valley comes and ace of beating Phelps, its up for grabs lol. Congrats Lady Hawks looks like we have finally pulled it together hopefully....BIG BIG WIN FOR GARY CONGRATS
yeah it was but he has the best asst.coaches in the region coach Mercer and Coach Coomer are awsome.
CONGRATS!!! to AD Slone and the rest of the Lady Hawks on this big win, way to go!!
CutiePie Wrote:Good win for PC but I heard that Emily Wireman did not play for JC tonight - if she didn't play that changes alot for JC. What is the update on her? Is she injured - sick ????

Injured
rallo316 Wrote:yeah it was but he has the best asst.coaches in the region coach Mercer and Coach Coomer are awsome.

they are good thats for sure and the girls love em.
This was not the JC team that we are used to seeing. With Emily Wireman hurt, the inside presence was nearly gone and they were like 1 - 20+ on 3pt field goals tonight. Like last year, JC plays for the big game. Pike Central beat them twice in the regular season, the first by 20+ and the second by around 10, and JC got them by around 15 in the region championship. Once they get firing on all cylinders, they will live up to their hype.
Didn't Paintsville defeat the Lady Hawks Friday night?? And didn't they beat Maggofin by about 10 or 12. I think the balance of power might be switching hands in the last week. We will see this Monday when JC & Paintsville go head to head in the Country Music Highway tourney!!!!!
hot wheels Wrote:Didn't Paintsville defeat the Lady Hawks Friday night?? And didn't they beat Maggofin by about 10 or 12. I think the balance of power might be switching hands in the last week. We will see this Monday when JC & Paintsville go head to head in the Country Music Highway tourney!!!!!

I agree, Paintsville is playing really well right now, but come Monday they still won't be playing a full-strength JC team, so a win now WILL NOT necessarily be an indicator of the outcome later in the season.

And yes, I know, a win against JC is a win, but just don't forget that there's a whole lot of time between now and distriction and regions. They have time to get back to where they were, and they have the ability to do it.
BballFan63 Wrote:I agree, Paintsville is playing really well right now, but come Monday they still won't be playing a full-strength JC team, so a win now WILL NOT necessarily be an indicator of the outcome later in the season.

And yes, I know, a win against JC is a win, but just don't forget that there's a whole lot of time between now and distriction and regions. They have time to get back to where they were, and they have the ability to do it.

sorry - district and region.
rallo316 Wrote:yeah it was but he has the best asst.coaches in the region coach Mercer and Coach Coomer are awsome.
Paintsville picked up a huge asset in asst. Coach Les Trimble. IMO he is hands down the best Asst Coach any team could have. He could be as good as any Head coach out there.
The Guru Wrote:Paintsville picked up a huge asset in asst. Coach Les Trimble. IMO he is hands down the best Asst Coach any team could have. He could be as good as any Head coach out there.

didnt Les Trimble once coach somewhere?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:didnt Les Trimble once coach somewhere?

yes, several "somewheres"
The Guru Wrote:Paintsville picked up a huge asset in asst. Coach Les Trimble. IMO he is hands down the best Asst Coach any team could have. He could be as good as any Head coach out there.

Really? I can't remember that his boys teams did all that well. But, oh wait, he's got the right colors on now. Is that it?

This thread isn't really even about Paintsville, so why is the fact that he's their new assistant even important?
I remember when coach trimble coached at Johnson Central. He did a very good job.
BballFan63 Wrote:yes, several "somewheres"

thats what I was thinking just cant think of where that was at I know it was a boys team, but right now it slips my mind where he was at.
Please keep this on topic. This thread isn't about "coaching", it is about the game played between PCC and Johnson Central....