Rich Brooks' daughter speaks on UK fans
sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;...adel&type=story

She makes some good points.
Judge for yourself.
Try this link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=...type=story

--
What a Paper :Thumbs:
well for starters she cant be objective because of obvious bias. "the batter and bruised Wilcats fought back".... whatever. they fought back against backups in the Florida game. where was the enthusiasm in the first half??? i mean i know we are injured and i know our talent level is not up to par but i mean come on. enough is enough. no wonder fans left at half time during this game. no effort for the first 2 quarters. why stay and watch more of it.
then she talks about firing her dad is a bad decision.. he should have never been hired.
"If I were a high school athlete, it would be very disheartening to think that the fans would turn their backs on a program that was suffering" oh please play hard and fans dont leave. quit throwing a double reverse when u are 3rd and 15. fans aren't stupid. they know good football. and what Brooks brings to us isn't D1 football.
done with rant......
Pikeville College could've played better than UK did in the first half of the Florida game. The only effort I saw was their first drive following the blocked punt from 5 yards out. After that they didn't want to play and they sucked. One person on the team wanted to play and played well, and that's David Jones. He played as good as anyone on the team did and I hope he continues to come up big for the team. Without him, I wouldn't have watched what I did of the game.
she does make some good points.......hes doing the best with what hes got
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:well for starters she cant be objective because of obvious bias. "the batter and bruised Wilcats fought back".... whatever. they fought back against backups in the Florida game.
Hey VV....did you read the next paragraph??

Quote: I saw us on a level playing field with the Gators. When they had their second string in the game, we kicked their butt. The negative people may say, but it was their second string! Hey, have you noticed we are playing with our second string?

Gotta play with what you have, and if that's Freshman and Sophomores against Juniors and Seniors, then you gotta do what you gotta do.
yea i know u can only play with what you got but still something has to be done. And yea i know we are playin with some backups but they had out almost every starter.
i can rant about this all day long and it wont help things. facts are facts. UK wil never have a good football team because for some reason the adminstration doesnt want to put the money or effort into building one. been the case for years now.
But i will support them till i die....
She's a douche.
Only one more week then the heck with them until next year.
He wasnt dealt a hand he recruited it.
And to make things worse it was on national tv which means
why would i go where the fans leave the coach is old and the team suck
Hats off to UK
I'm confused.