Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK is going to the Liberty Bowl
East Carolina is flat out a better football team than UK....ECU 28-20..hope Im wrong, but ECU is a darn good football team..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:East Carolina is flat out a better football team than UK....ECU 28-20..hope Im wrong, but ECU is a darn good football team..

I disagree... ECU is not a darn good football team. They were outgained by Tulsa by over 120 yards, and only lost due to 7 (!) Tulsa turnovers. They were outplayed everywhere but on the scoreboard, and I would say Tulsa lost it rather than ECU won it.

Still, UK is not very good either. This has all the markings of a very boring, low-scoring game. Something like a 16-13 score.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm as big of a UK fan as anyone but ECU is as good of an opponent as they would play in some of the bigger Bowls. I don't see UK winning this game, I really don't. The team that played Georgia would probabily win this game but I don't see them putting together another game like this, just too beat up.
We had planned on goin just to check out a couple of the rib joints we see on the Food Channel all the time. Actually seen one of em on the Travel Channel, "Rib Paradise"
I have eat Memphis Dry rub at Ruby Tuesday, but ya know its MUCH better when its AUTHENTIC. I gotta student loan to pay off and a race car I gotta start gettin ready for the 2009 season.
All I say is. UK better bring there A game.

Oh and Go Gators.
I Believe in Blue they'll pull this on out but i agree ecu isn't a slack they are pretty good and have had a great season
UK should kill this ecu team.
Lets not forget this is only the secound time uk has been to a bowl game for 3 straight years. I congratulate the cats on this task. The game will be a hard fought battle considering this ecu team has had a great season. Kentucky will have to play to thier best to win this one.
If Randall Cobb is gonna play in this game i'm gonna say we will win this game but if not i say we will lose by a TD or more.
Our Offense is ranked 105th in the nation going into this game I dont think its looking good for us to win the 3rd straight bowl game. Go Cats!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:East Carolina is flat out a better football team than UK....ECU 28-20..hope Im wrong, but ECU is a darn good football team..

Idk if i would go as far as say they are a better team because they arnt in the SEC..If they were they wouldn't even be in a bowl game but if our defense play like they did against Louisville we will win but if they play like they did against Tennessee we might very well lose.
ECU is a better team then UK. You don't beat WV or Va Tech on there field, if you are not a good football team. Didn't UK fans use to make fun of C-USA back when Louisville was in it.
uk wins by 6.
I hope we win, but I believe we are a bit too weak and have quite a few injuries.
cj2561 Wrote:ECU is a better team then UK. You don't beat WV or Va Tech on there field, if you are not a good football team. Didn't UK fans use to make fun of C-USA back when Louisville was in it.
I guess it got stronger when Louisville left it. Big Grin
I cant wait till this year is over.