Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Celtics @ Lakers
On Christmas day at LA, so who win?

I say the Lakers end the Celtics streak at 17 or 18,( not real sure) and gets the win by 6 points!
The Celtics win this one and keep streaking.
It will be a close game. Right now LA doesnt have any answer for Rondo. Who will keep him from driving to the hoop?

The wild card in this game will be Bynum and whether the Celtics can contain him.

Kobe will get his but if Boston can control his teammates then they should get the win.
boston by 5
nobody is goin to stop the celitcs. its gonna be a repeat just like how the nfl is goin to be with the giants.:1:
Boston is due for a loss, so I'll take LA by in a nail-biter.
Boston keeps the streak alive. They won in LA last year, it continues this year:thumpsup:
Boston 98
LA 88
vundy33 Wrote:Boston 98
LA 88

:Clap: Woooohoooo
Amun-Ra Wrote:It will be a close game. Right now LA doesnt have any answer for Rondo. Who will keep him from driving to the hoop?

The wild card in this game will be Bynum and whether the Celtics can contain him.

Kobe will get his but if Boston can control his teammates then they should get the win.

Agreed. Plus if they put one of their better defenders on Rondo, then that leaves KG, Ray, and Paul for him to kick it to...also Perkins is a big factor in the paint and can score. I think the Celts keep up the winning ways.
Ahhhhh...boys believe them Lakers are gonna win