Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wii is not as bad as i thought
I thought the wii would suck, but i got to play my cousins today and i love it. I don't care for the avatar characters like in most of the games, but i enjoyed the games enough to over look them. I still enjoy xbox more, but the wii surprised me with how fun it is.
It surprised me also...I though that it would be very boring. But, it keeps me on my toes. Lol

It doesn't even compare to my Xbox360 though.
Bengal4Life Wrote:It surprised me also...I though that it would be very boring. But, it keeps me on my toes. Lol

It doesn't even compare to my Xbox360 though.

Yea one of my favorite games on it is the wii bowling. Like you said though, it doesnt touch the 360. My 360 tore up about 2 months ago and i have been to lazy to send it in, but im going to try and send it in here in the next few days.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Yea one of my favorite games on it is the wii bowling. Like you said though, it doesnt touch the 360. My 360 tore up about 2 months ago and i have been to lazy to send it in, but im going to try and send it in here in the next few days.

Well, my tore up about 4 months ago and there sending me a box for me to send it in here in a couple days. Lol
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:I thought the wii would suck, but i got to play my cousins today and i love it. I don't care for the avatar characters like in most of the games, but i enjoyed the games enough to over look them. I still enjoy xbox more, but the wii surprised me with how fun it is.

You really need to play Zack and Wiki, it's the best 3rd party game on the wii, and one of the better games I have played in the past few years. It could only be done on the wii.
Bengal4Life Wrote:Well, my tore up about 4 months ago and there sending me a box for me to send it in here in a couple days. Lol

Yea my uncle said they send u the box, you return it, they fix it and send it back. He said it takes like 2 or 3 weeks, and it only 100$, shipping and handling included in that.
Yep it does...Lol
The only thing good about the Wii is the fact that you can download old super nintendo games..i know it can keep kids in shape..but the 360 destroys it hands down