•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pikeville Coach?
jetpilot Wrote:I hope you are right. This would revitalize Pikeville football in a HUUUUUUGGGGGE way!!!

As I mentioned earlier, I think the administration made a mistake. I hope he does well, I'm sure he has mounds of football knowledge (as he should) but(edited by admin) I am impressed with the fact that the community was able to get what it wanted, but (edited by admin) The truth hurts.
Has Ben Howard been named head coach at Pikeville? If so, don't expect the same results as his father unless he gets the same SUPPORT that his father got. Players from all over.
^^For the unaware, most of the boys on the championship teams were raised in Pikeville. Those teams got less transfers than just about all of the real good teams do nowadays.
jetpilot Wrote:^^For the unaware, most of the boys on the championship teams were raised in Pikeville. Those teams got less transfers than just about all of the real good teams do nowadays.

Surely you are not serious...
Salimander Wrote:Surely you are not serious...

Show your ignorance of Pikeville football (yet again) by trying to prove me wrong.Rolleyes

:popcorn: Hurry. Shouldn't take a wise guy like yourself long.:howdy:
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)