Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 33 - Rockcastle County 29
Final
Any stats? i know Rock was ahead half way through the 2nd quarter 16-0, good comeback win for bell county.
Another nice win for Bell Co. Just shows how tough that side of the region will be come playoff time.
Bell won on a qb sneak from 1 yard out with 6 seconds to go on a very questionable call. i was there and i had a pretty good view of the play. the qb attemted to dive over the pile and was stuffed. he didnt even get a foot on the play....ROCK was CHEATED!!!!!!! thats all there is to say about it. both teams played their hearts out, but Rock was cheated. congrats to Bell on the win, no congrats to the refs!!!!!!
:boosign:

GOOD LUCK ROCKETS!!!
LC was the game played at Bell?
yes...unfortunately
Man just saw the play on WYMT granted it was a bad angle but I have to agree with you I don't think he got anything on that one.
yeah i know.... im not tryin to take anything away from the Bobcats, they played extremely hard, but that was a bad call.
Sure looked that way but that was one heck of a play to get them down there.
Yeah the call looked questionable from the sports overtime shot but a heck of a play by buckeye hunter to get it down that close.
I too was at the game, and thought it was the wrong call. Also Rock fumbled going in the endzone for a td, and Bell recovered, from the angle I had I thought he cross the line before the fumble. Those are the breaks some nights. Good win for, and it pretty much locks up the district for them.
ooh-rah Wrote:Yeah the call looked questionable from the sports overtime shot but a heck of a play by buckeye hunter to get it down that close.
yeah Bell really impressed me with their passing game. i thought their QB, i believe hes a sophomore, really kept them in the game when they were down early. the recievers also made some key catches. Rock played extremely well too. it was a good game that come down to the wire. im still pissed about the touchdown with 6 secs to go. ROCK GOT SCREWED!!!!!
i set on ROCKs side and the whole game there was this awful smell.....then with 6 seconds to go we figured it out....THE SMELL OF HOME COOKING!!!!!
Congrats Bell County on a big win!!!
Congrats to Bell on the win. I honestly don't think seeding will matter as much this year as it has in the past. Both districts, 7 and 8, will have 4 very good teams in the playoffs.
Playoffs will be fun that is a certain.
CatDawg Wrote:Playoffs will be fun that is a certain.

Yeah they will, espicially if they meet again.
I also had the chance to see this game i thought the officiating could have been better, but both teams played great. Bell is always tough to beat especially at home. Rock showed again why they are considered a power house, win or loose thats a great team they have. But the final touchdown of the game was without a doubt one of the worst calls i have witnessed by my own eyes. Kind of smelled like cornbread to me huh LC?:Hungry:
Why Didn't i Go??????? i talked about going to this game all week then it came time to go and i didn't wanna spend the money in gas