Paintsville - Corey Adams, Austin Lyons
Magoffin - ?
SC - ?
House of Pain Wrote:Johnson Central - Mike Conley, Jeremy Stacy
Lawrence Co - Chandler Shepherd, Jordan Miller
Magoffin - ?
SC - ?

I think you have add the Crowler's from AC, Cody Moore from LC, Tate Banks from LC, both of these two were big parts of the 2008 team that went to the state finals.
Yes Cody Moore and Tate Banks will play a big role this year...
Allen Central is not in the 57th
House of Pain Wrote:Yes Cody Moore and Tate Banks will play a big role this year...

Yea i actually just read the 57th part, for some reason i just assumed it was the 15th.
House of Pain Wrote:Yes Cody Moore and Tate Banks will play a big role this year...

all these boys are going to play big roles this season....just too bad they lost so many
They will be fine. Lawrence County is great at developing players. It will not come nearly as easy as last year but the young boys still know how to play ball. Dont count them out
House of Pain Wrote:They will be fine. Lawrence County is great at developing players. It will not come nearly as easy as last year but the young boys still know how to play ball. Dont count them out

I don't think anybody's counting them out, they are actually the favorites to repeat as regional champions this year.
Lawrence County: Chandler Shepherd,Shane Pack, Jordan Miller
House of Pain Wrote:Johnson Central - Mike Conley, Jeremy Stacy
Lawrence Co - Chandler Shepherd, Jordan Miller
Magoffin - ?
SC - ?

Im pretty sure Shane Pack should be on there for Lawrence County
LCcheerchick Wrote:Im pretty sure Shane Pack should be on there for Lawrence County

Why is that? He hit 9th seems like most of the year and was a sub .200 hitter.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I don't think anybody's counting them out, they are actually the favorites to repeat as regional champions this year.

no....i don't think anyone is counting them out either....LC has always had at least a "decent" ball club every year.....

they are so good within the coaching staff at finding talent and working that talent to produce great players....i still have my Bulldog pride....Good Luck this season Dawgs!!!!!
LC is going to have plenty of standouts the season
Nick Hackney doesnt get alot of credit because of the size and didnt really have a good bat last season, but he plays the outfield as good or better than Laney did at times. Hackney will be the leader in the this Outfield.
Jordan Miller always found himself in the lineup no matter if he was playing the field or not his bat was one of the best in the 57th to go along with the 15th.
Shane Pack is going to be the biggest kid on LC roster this season. Last yr Shane's bat never really produced like the Dawg Family would have liked its there i promise you that.
Ramsey Compton will prolly have one of the strongest bats in LC lineup he showed just a little sneek peek of that last season in the State Tourney goin 2-3 in the Semi vs Lex Cath with 2 RBI's
Tate Banks a little guy but the kids got a glove and a bat that was worth putting in the line as a Freshman. The kid as swagger.
Cody Moore won game after game for the Dawgs last season quietly, and this season he will be one of the top hurlers in the 57th.
And last but not least Chandler Shepherd the kid will be one of the best in the state no doubt and this he will keep breaking the those records one after another as he brings the heat on the mound only a sophmore.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Why is that? He hit 9th seems like most of the year and was a sub .200 hitter.

Yeah thats the reason he has started every year since 8th grade
In my opinion top three players from each team in no particular order:

JC- Mike Conley, Chase Richardson, Jeremy Stacy

LC- Chandler Shepherd, Jordan Miller, Shane Pack

Paintsville- Corey Adams, Austin Lyons, Patrick Butcher

Magoffin County and Sheldon Clark i do not know much about, so i'll keep my opinion to myself.
LC has too many good players to pick a top 3 or top 5. I would go as far as saying we could repeat what we did last year with the talent we still have.
ekysportsguru Wrote:In my opinion top three players from each team in no particular order:

JC- Mike Conley, Chase Richardson, Jeremy Stacy

LC- Chandler Shepherd, Jordan Miller, Shane Pack

Paintsville- Corey Adams, Austin Lyons, Patrick Butcher

Magoffin County and Sheldon Clark i do not know much about, so i'll keep my opinion to myself.

SCHS- Cody Slone, Chris Ward, and brady horn who will be out this season with a torn acl he is trying to get another year of elgibilty tho
LC will be pretty good this year they are goin to have a strong defense...in the outfield i heard will be leftfield-Pack Center-Hackney Right-Hunt..then the are goin to have a very strong infeild that can make plays..and plus they are goin to be swinging the bats great just like in the past
LC will have a great defense on them this year...outfield Left-pack
Center- Hackney Right-Hunt..and there infield should be very smooth and finish there plays strong.. with Miller Catching.. Moore at first ..Shepherd and Banks switching 2nd and short and Mills at 3rd..thats a very good defense for a young team
Gameplan18 Wrote:LC will have a great defense on them this year...outfield Left-pack
Center- Hackney Right-Hunt..and there infield should be very smooth and finish there plays strong.. with Miller Catching.. Moore at first ..Shepherd and Banks switching 2nd and short and Mills at 3rd..thats a very good defense for a young team

Well i think it was confirmed that Hunt is no longer on the team
Hunt is on the team...i know the whole story..hes back monday
Gameplan18 Wrote:Hunt is on the team...i know the whole story..hes back monday

ok thanks for the info
Lawrence County

Chandler Shepherd
Shane Pack
Jordan Miller
Ramsey Compton
Nick Hackney
Josh Mills
Coty Moore
Shane James
Steve Hunt
Tate Banks

Well, it looks like we are stacked again.
LCthug Wrote:Lawrence County

Chandler Shepherd
Shane Pack
Jordan Miller
Ramsey Compton
Nick Hackney
Josh Mills
Coty Moore
Shane James
Steve Hunt
Tate Banks

Well, it looks like we are stacked again.

Is that a lineup? who is getting DH for?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Is that a lineup? who is getting DH for?

Naw I don't think thats the line-up or anything. lol I just typed all the guys names I could think of off the top of my head because I know they all have some talent.
LCthug Wrote:Naw I don't think thats the line-up or anything. lol I just typed all the guys names I could think of off the top of my head because I know they all have some talent.

To say they are stacked again, it just shows your ignorance. Im pretty sure you are a young immature player that thinks everything will come as easy around this part of the state as it did last year. This will not be true. This lineup has talent, but to have a chance at success they have to work harder than ever.
House of Pain Wrote:To say they are stacked again, it just shows your ignorance. Im pretty sure you are a young immature player that thinks everything will come as easy around this part of the state as it did last year. This will not be true. This lineup has talent, but to have a chance at success they have to work harder than ever.

Well I guess my post must have pushed your buttons or your a hater of LC. I'm pretty sure the boys will have success again this year. They may not do as good as they did last year but that doesn't mean they won't have any success at all. And i'm not even on the team, so i'm definitely not a "young immature player."
LCthug Wrote:Well I guess my post must have pushed your buttons or your a hater of LC. I'm pretty sure the boys will have success again this year. They may not do as good as they did last year but that doesn't mean they won't have any success at all. And i'm not even on the team, so i'm definitely not a "young immature player."

Probably a hater because we dominate in everything!!!Smile
Money Maker Wrote:Probably a hater because we dominate in everything!!!Smile

What's this "we" stuff? During football season you said you were from Covington Catholic.Smile
Mr.Kimball Wrote:What's this "we" stuff? During football season you said you from Covington Catholic.Smile

Don't worry about me or where I'm from!! This is a baseball thread. Big Grin