Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USC 38 - Penn St. 24 (Rose Bowl)
USC hands Penn State a whipping in Pasadena.

Cannot say that I'm surprised because I predicted the Trojans to win this one rather easily.
Made my day, cause I can't stand Penn State, and this is what they get for having an easy schedule, which is why they are over-rated along with the rest of the Big Ten.
I love it when a Big-10 team loses. Go SEC!!!
USC could possibly be the best team in the nation. The hit that Taylor Mays had was pretty sick, it's unfair that there are people like him in the world, he's 6'3'', 230 pounds and runs a 4.28.

Here is the hit:
blackcat Wrote:USC could possibly be the best team in the nation. The hit that Taylor Mays had was pretty sick, it's unfair that there are people like him in the world, he's 6'3'', 230 pounds and runs a 4.28.

Here is the hit:
Wow. Talk about killing 2 birds with one stone.
I smell a split title coming on. The AP is liable to vote SC the national champ. Some of the guys on ESPN were pushing for that during the game.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I smell a split title coming on. The AP is liable to vote SC the national champ. Some of the guys on ESPN were pushing for that during the game.

I agree, there is a very good possiblity of a split title. USC definitely will get a major vote from the AP. But if Texas beats Ohio State handily, they will get the AP nod should Florida lose a close game to Oklahoma.