•  Previous
  • 16(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co. Central 2009
I talk to Hilliard and if he doesn't want me to take pictures then he needs to tell me. I don't think that is creepy, I think it is just a fan who likes football, and who is a big supporter of your program. Maybe next year I will think before I talk my boss into doing the golf scramble. I pulled it off both years convincing them to do the scramble. I am the one who emailed other wal mart stores and got there managers to come and give money to your team. Wal Mart has donated in the four years over $10,000 to your sports program. Ask coach howard how much money we gave you guys the next time you see me coming to the field to support you. If everyone was excited like I am then you can imaging what game day would be like. If you are a player please understand that I wish I was in your shoes. I didn't play football, and I regret that in high school. I do understand how you feel, but I really care about every sports program up there, and football does bring in the most money. It is people like you who really don't appreciate the fans who come up there and support you. The only reason that I take those pictures is there are some people who live far away from here in different states who are really big cougar fans, and they don't even get to come to the games. I do that so they can see what is going on. As for Jenkins, I am a alumni, but I don't go to there field because I can walk to your field from where I work. I am not only a big cougar fan, but I am also a letcher county fan. I will cheer on Jenkins if they took on anyone just like LCC. I have had many new friends in the four years that this school is in existance, and there has been a lot that has embrace my supporting the school, and I have family who go there and good Lord willing my son will go there. Calling me a stalker is childish, and frankly you really need to grow up. I honestly have only been up there 5 times since practice started. I really don't think you can call that stalking. I am sorry to get off topic, and I hope the mods keep this on here for everyone to see. I wish the cougars the best of luck this year, and hope that this year we win a regional crown, and host a semi state game. GO COUGARS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Come over to the girls volleyball program we really need the money and the support.
I will talk to my boss tommarrow and tell coach adams he can come and talk to me, and we can fill out a donation paper. I can't promise you anything without talking to my boss, but we will try to help out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:I talk to Hilliard and if he doesn't want me to take pictures then he needs to tell me. I don't think that is creepy, I think it is just a fan who likes football, and who is a big supporter of your program. Maybe next year I will think before I talk my boss into doing the golf scramble. I pulled it off both years convincing them to do the scramble. I am the one who emailed other wal mart stores and got there managers to come and give money to your team. Wal Mart has donated in the four years over $10,000 to your sports program. Ask coach howard how much money we gave you guys the next time you see me coming to the field to support you.

Doesn't make it any less creepy. We have a booster club to take care of this kind of thing.
UKisN1 Wrote:Come over to the girls volleyball program we really need the money and the support.

Trying to get back to topic, but how is McKenzie<-spelling is probable wrong Smith doing this year? Will he be the primary receiver this year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Thanks for all the updates and pics Cougarpride'08!!!!! Out here on the left coast its tuff and news is all i got. If they think your creepy they should look at some of the Steeler fans. Its sad when the Steelers come to play the Chargers and there's more black and yellow in the stadium than there is charger colors. Heck there are atleast 10 Steelers dominant sports bars within 15minutes of my pad. It doesnt matter where u live or where u r from! You can back any team you want. I know the team appreciates all the support. Do not let some disgruntled housewife mess up your day.
I know the players appreciate it, but I know there are some out there who just doesn't get into the team, and excitement. I do what I do for the love of football. I am 32 years old and it doesn't bother me that someone thinks I am creepy. I have been called worse than that.<---Work for Wal-Mart. Game day comes me, my wife, and my son will be there in cougars shirts, rooting on the cougars, and I have more important things in my life than to worry about what some kids<-and I know it is a kid, thinks of me. And as for the boosters, I think the 3500.00 to 4000.00 we raised in four years really helped them out. I promise though I want come to the games with no shirt on with cougar blue painted on my chest. I will leave that for the younger ones to do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Hilbily Wrote:Thanks for all the updates and pics Cougarpride'08!!!!! Out here on the left coast its tuff and news is all i got. If they think your creepy they should look at some of the Steeler fans. Its sad when the Steelers come to play the Chargers and there's more black and yellow in the stadium than there is charger colors. Heck there are atleast 10 Steelers dominant sports bars within 15minutes of my pad. It doesnt matter where u live or where u r from! You can back any team you want. I know the team appreciates all the support. Do not let some disgruntled housewife mess up your day.

I agree with Hilbily. It seems to me that Cougarpride08 is a great fan and I'm sure that your help and enthusiasm for the program is appreciated. We'd be glad to have your help over here in Harlan County if you ever want to cross over the mountain!!! :biggrin:
thanks mama bear. Don't ever let anyone over in Harlan Co tell you things like I got. Enjoy the season that is high school football. Who is our kicker this year?<---back on topic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I am sure Larry would appreciate your time, your support, just a few miles ahead of LCC.
I talk to Larry all the time. I know that when he was there he appreciated my support. Water under the bridge. I am not even bothered by the comments. I got on my soapbox, and now I am off my soapbox. Cougars will have a exciting season, and I can't wait till the first game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Did Huff come out for the team?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
still don't know if he is there. Like I said in the other thread I have only been up there about 5 times since June. Do the math! That isn't a lot. I have heard that he is, and I have heard that he isn't.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I do not believe he is playing for LCC
Well who is he playing for?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

He is going to attend LCC, but playing is what I am not for sure about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Makes you wonder why he would attend LCC, played in the state championship game with Breathith, and now is not going to play. Did they rule him ineligible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

When is the LCC & Breathitt scrimmage?
Aug-13th time and place to TBA...
The game will be held at LCC.....and the Huff kidd will be playing to my knowledge....just another weapon for Whitaker to use on his offense.
Very nice news!!!! Let the boys play..
What position does he play on offense?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I think he can play at reciever and the backfield????? Defense is the kind of help we need though! I notice the offensive trend takes alot of the space up concerning the team.
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)