Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Vanderbilt Commodores
6.67%
Kentucky Wildcats
93.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanderbilt @ Kentucky 1/10
Predictions & Thoughts?
I like Kentucky in this one. I actually think they may have gained a little more confidence from the Louisville game. Too come that close with that many turnovers and the Cardinals shooting as well as they did showed alot of potential IMO.
Kentucky wins this one yes there going to have turnovers hopefully not that many. Geeze I just wonder sometimes how great this cats team would be without the turnovers. Also Porter keep it up play another good game contribute like you have been your just as important as Meeks and Patterson in a different way. I use to be agaisnt Porter but his play lately has changed my mind. Good luck cats get win #12
I agree with most comments but I would really like Coach to make up his mind on a set line-up so the players could get used to playing together as a team and not worrying about being yanked at the first mistake. IMO this has hurt the play of Miller, Liggins,Galloway and Harrellson, also his use of Slone has me pulling out my hair. They are still pretty darn good. Go Big Blue.
Well its seems like Vandy just cant lose @ Rupp the past few years. Vanderbilt is riding a 6 game winning streak into this game. I think Patterson will have a dominate game as always and UK wins in very close game.
If Porter plays 20+ minutes UK will lose.. If he plays less than that.. they will win in a close game IMO..
Money Maker Wrote:If Porter plays 20+ minutes UK will lose.. If he plays less than that.. they will win in a close game IMO..

Are you really that blind? Porter shouldn't come out of the game with the way he's been playing.
Money Maker Wrote:If Porter plays 20+ minutes UK will lose.. If he plays less than that.. they will win in a close game IMO..

The Porter "blinders just amaze me". No one is going to change their opinion and it's a shame, but to think that Porter is the issue on this team is flat out wrong. What I want to see from the Porter haters are the statistics, not opinions that support their claims of his poor play. Wink
...in the Cats. Patrick Patterson is playing as the #1 in college basketball.
Stardust Wrote:The Porter "blinders just amaze me". No one is going to change their opinion and it's a shame, but to think that Porter is the issue on this team is flat out wrong. What I want to see from the Porter haters are the statistics, not opinions that support their claims of his poor play. Wink

Well if I amaze you then that explains why Porter amazes you. LMAO Patterson and Meeks plays good every game, Stevenson plays decent, and we still dont win.. Now whose fault is it if its not porters fault??
UK by 10
Twitter: @tc_analytics

MVP2 Wrote:Well its seems like Vandy just cant lose @ Rupp the past few years. Vanderbilt is riding a 6 game winning streak into this game. I think Patterson will have a dominate game as always and UK wins in very close game.

Kentucky beat Vandy last year at Rupp!
I like both teams chances in this one. I'll take Kentucky by 7 home court advantage wins this one.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Money Maker Wrote:Well if I amaze you then that explains why Porter amazes you. LMAO Patterson and Meeks plays good every game, Stevenson plays decent, and we still dont win.. Now whose fault is it if its not porters fault??

I guess you're right, it's Porter's fault. Smile
UK wins this won. It should be a good competitive game, vandy always has a tough team.
One of my friends just told me that porter might be leaving early for the draft!!! Does anyone know if this is true??
Money Maker Wrote:One of my friends just told me that porter might be leaving early for the draft!!! Does anyone know if this is true??

Must have been Liggins that told you this because that would be the only way he would start next season.

Big Grin
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Must have been Liggins that told you this because that would be the only way he would start next season.

Big Grin

It actually was Liggins who told me that. He told me Porter was supposed to be a lottery pick in the draft. Whatever will I do without porter running the point?? Might win some games and make uk fans mad. They seem to be happy about losing and keeping porter in the game. Smile
Money Maker Wrote:If you think one player can't lose a game for you, watch the classic with the fab 5 at michigan. Chris Webber lost that game for them calling a to with none remaining. See it can happen with one player make bad decisions.

You do have a point, but so do I.

I haven't seen 1 game so far where Michael Porter cost us the game.
Vandy vs UK...Stay on topic of this game guys!
MVP2 Wrote:Vandy vs UK...Stay on topic of this game guys!

That I can do. UK by 8 if porter dont play.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:You do have a point, but so do I.

I haven't seen 1 game so far where Michael Porter cost us the game.

He has no point, I could set here and argue this all day but I'm not gonna. UK by 7.
blackcat Wrote:He has no point, I could set here and argue this all day but I'm not gonna. UK by 7.

If you think you can argue and make a legit one, start a thread about it and we will go at it and the best one wins. Wink
I hope Kentucky wins since I am going to this game. I will take UK by 12.
Money Maker Wrote:If you think you can argue and make a legit one, start a thread about it and we will go at it and the best one wins. Wink

I wouldn't know where to start. Everyone has the same opinion on the subject except you. But hey, I guess you're the only one on this forum that knows anything about basketball. Wink
I figure UK cause Vandy did lose some pretty good players last year.
FBALL Wrote:I like Kentucky in this one. I actually think they may have gained a little more confidence from the Louisville game. Too come that close with that many turnovers and the Cardinals shooting as well as they did showed alot of potential IMO.

I agree with this 100%. Kentucky will get big games from Patterson and Meeks as always and this will simply be too much for Vandy.
Ky by 15
UK by 9
UK by 9