Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethnic Foods
Ok i know there is about 20 threads on food right now.. but here's another one..
What is your favorite ethnic food.

Mine is Chinese, and Mexican, with a little italian coming in somewhere..
definitely chinese first..then mexican, if el azul had a buffet i would rank them higher lol:Hungry:
el azul is great
haha chinese makes me sick but oh well
-mr. i are u from pikeville? have u heard the story of the big peking n the cats??

italian is great too...u kno the whole spagetti, pizza, and calzones deal
but have u all tried indian? its not bad either
Mexican
Chinese
Italian
go panthers!!! Wrote:el azul is great
haha chinese makes me sick but oh well
-mr. i are u from pikeville? have u heard the story of the big peking n the cats??

italian is great too...u kno the whole spagetti, pizza, and calzones deal
but have u all tried indian? its not bad either

no...im from belfry, we have our own pekings but i do eat at the one at pikeville.

and just for the record.....if it is cat, then by gosh it is the best **** cat i ever ate......well, second bestConfusedhh:
Italian
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:no...im from belfry, we have our own pekings but i do eat at the one at pikeville.

and just for the record.....if it is cat, then by gosh it is the best **** cat i ever ate......well, second bestConfusedhh:

Hahahah
Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Indian, Mexican.
chinese...and second is mexican
Mexican and Italian... I haven't tried Chinese yet...
Mexican, Italian, German, Chinese.
I am Italian, so I love Italian, but I also have recently got in to eating some Indian food. There is a great little Indian food downtown Cincinnati, about a block from where I work that is fantastic. They ahve a little buffett, for lunch, we goat least once a week!

Lots of curry, we just say, hey let's go get some orange food!!!

It's soooo good.
There is a good Indian restaurant in Richmond too. Not sure the name of it right off though.
Never tried Indian...who knows I may get brave one day and try Chinese...lol...
DTfan Wrote:Never tried Indian...who knows I may get brave one day and try Chinese...lol...

you should give it a try:Hungry: :Thumbs:
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:you should give it a try:Hungry: :Thumbs:

Alrighty...lol I will one day...what's good? I have tried the little sugar buscuit things or whatever they are...I had those 4years ago and I liked them but that was all I would eat...it took FOREVER for my parents to get me to try mexican and my step-dad had to bribe me to finally do it...but I LOVE the stuff so I'm glad he did it!
haha its really not bad...
if i ever meet u i'll get mom to fix u some..

im a picky eater n i like it
DTfan Wrote:Alrighty...lol I will one day...what's good? I have tried the little sugar buscuit things or whatever they are...I had those 4years ago and I liked them but that was all I would eat...it took FOREVER for my parents to get me to try mexican and my step-dad had to bribe me to finally do it...but I LOVE the stuff so I'm glad he did it!

general chicken, pepper steak, lo mein, kung pao, honey chicken, egg rolls, cashew chicken, fried rice, sweet and sour chicken.....i could go on and on and on, i know what i will be having for lunch tomorrowSmile
Chinese is great.. me and balla will have to take ya one day DT
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Chinese is great.. me and balla will have to take ya one day DT

Alrigthty...next time I'm in P-burg we'll go...it'll be a couple weeks...
DTfan Wrote:Alrigthty...next time I'm in P-burg we'll go...it'll be a couple weeks...

:boo: Sad :Sad04:
Awwww Balla....blame the stupid ACT people...you know the building I have to go to at ALC doesn't have an elevator...and I have to go to the 2nd floor...I wonder if mom calls them if they will switch test centers for me since it's not handicap accessible...
get her to call.. tell them if they wont change they have to carry you up the stairs lol
Get her to, it couldn't hurt.
Yea I was talking to my cousin (theo ne you said was hott) and he told me to do that...but he didn't mention anything about switching the centers he said that they might move half of the testing to 1st floor but it'd be easier for me to just go to PCC...lol
Hey, we just said that to...well you know... Anyway, you should call
I know...I will do you think that they'd change the testing center since ALC isn't handicap accessible? Because I'll tell mom to tell them I cannot walk up stairs.
If I have to I'll get a wheelchair...lol...that way there is no way I can.
Cannot believe that you haven't been to Peking yet DT. Very good food. Lots of it looks funny but most tastes pretty good.

And about the ACT thing, check on it, it is worth a shot, I have to take mine here at East Ridge.
Like I said I went there 4 years ago but I wouldn't eat...lol...I'll try it one day...I'm going to ger mom to call and see if they will change the center, if they won't then I don't know what I'm going to do...if they do change it...there will probably be a fee or something...