Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 NFL Draft: First-round mock (Fox Sports)
Can someone post up a new mock draft. One that doesn't have players in it that are returning to college.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Can someone post up a new mock draft. One that doesn't have players in it that are returning to college.

I'll work on something
The Bengals need offensive linemen, plain and simple. They had better grab a stud tackle in the first round (Oher, Monroe) then take a center in the second or third round.

If they don't draft O-line with the first pick, then they should fire their general manager... :flame:

Oh, wait...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:The Bengals need offensive linemen, plain and simple. They had better grab a stud tackle in the first round (Oher, Monroe) then take a center in the second or third round.

If they don't draft O-line with the first pick, then they should fire their general manager... :flame:

Oh, wait... :Thumbs:

With the Bengals luck with 1st rounders, I'd just as well see them take a "bye" because whoever they pick will bust...

I would love it if the Bengals had a General Manager to fire, but since the Bengals don't have a GM, let's fire the owner...
Stardust Wrote:With the Bengals luck with 1st rounders, I'd just as well see them take a "bye" because whoever they pick will bust...

I would love it if the Bengals had a General Manager to fire, but since the Bengals don't have a GM, let's fire the owner...

If only it was that easy... Sad

But we can dream can't we?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Draft Wishlist:
Rd. 1 - Eugene Monroe - OT - Virginia
Rd. 2 - Alex Mack - C - Cal
Rd. 3 - Tyrone McKenzie - OLB - USF
I could go on and on...