Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jacobs And Kidd Sign With ALC!!!
#20 Justin Jacobs-2b
#14 Brock Kidd-C

Justin Jacobs And Brock Kidd of ac signed with alice loyd college today!!

Congrats Guys!
Congrat's Boy's g/l at ALC
Kewl I went to Alice Lloyd it is a great program with absolutely no distractions. If you go in there with a good attitude you can receive a great education. Good luck in Pippa Passes guys and congradulations on Being in the next class at ALC Eagles.
Hopefully the two will have a great senior season this year at ac too.
Way to go boys!!

Good Luck to you both, ALC is lucky to have such fine upstanding young men.
Congrats to Jacobs and Kidd!!
Congrats!!
Congrats, I saw the two boys play last year and they deserve this opportunity.
Let me ask this question. I saw in the paper the picture at there signing ceremony and I was wondering why was Gov. Fletcher there?
goc. Fletcher was there b/c he was there to congragulate ACHS on there high CATS testing scores from last year.
Congrats
"raiders_basketball" Wrote:goc. Fletcher was there b/c he was there to congragulate ACHS on there high CATS testing scores from last year.
Thank you.
Congrats
I have played both against and with both the boys and yea they do deserve the opportunity to play at the next level.........alc is lucky to have sighned these two athletes......GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!1
Congrats
Good Luck with the Eagles of Pippa Passes!!!
Congrats good luck
Congrats Justin and Brock!....Ive known these two guys for a pretty long time and im glad to see them going to a good College in ALC....good luck at ALC and this season with AC!
ALC has a good program
Congradualtions guys all the hard work has payed off, keep it up!
Congrats
there both good .. congrates
I know the two personally and they deserve it. Congrats to both!! :Cheerlead
i think it is wonderful ! they are both hard workers and i think they deserve it! im very happy about it

:ref2: Get ready 4 the big time boys
Congradulations to both of them. They definitly deserve it.
Congratulations!! You both deserve this!! All the hard work payed off!!..Good Luck this season guys!! I'll be there watchin!!:rock::High5::Thumbs:
i think that is great, thay are both hard workers and AL is lucky to get them
:Clap: Congrats boys! You both really deserved this! Good luck with this season at AC, I'll be there cheering the team on!

:Cheerlead
I've played with and against the two since litle leagu, and there are no two more deserving than them. Both are excllent players and ven better people. I wish them well, and let's bring home the Region boys for AC in '06!!!!!
who cares