Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 67 - Hazard 52
Final
Final from the semis of the WYMT.
Wow!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spectacular win!!! Anyone who doubts us now is crazy. This 15 pt win was even without stamper! GO PATS!!!!!!!! BEAT PERRY!!!!
Somewhat surprising score. Congrats KC
Congrats KC.
YEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! GO PATS!!!!! CONGRATS GUYS!!! Anyone who doubts us now is crazy. This win was even without stamper! GREAT JOB PATS!!!! BEAT PERRY!!!
And the game was never close....Anyone who witnessed this game will agree that Knott controlled the game even without Stamper! Really impressed with Knott. And TATE COX....WOW! Nice game from Amburgey and the big man at Knott! BEAT CENTRAL!
This proves everyone should listen to me. I only missed this score by about 25 points and the team I picked to win by double digits lossed by double digits. congrats to Knott, they played a gutty game and deserved the win.
Congratulations to KCC on a big win.

A little reminder.

The preview thread for this game got out of hand and I warn you now, keep this one civil and on topic or it will be closed and suspensions could result.
any stat from the game?
Congrats Patriots on a well deserved win. No excuses...... KCC clearly outplayed Hazard even without Stamper. At this point, looks like KCC is the better team. Tate Cox is VERY impressive, and the other players really stepped up.

I'm still not counting Hazard out though...... they could still be there in the end.
I will also add this..Big Al DIDN'T SHOW ANYTHING TONIGHT! He will not even play the same kind of style when the games ACTUALLY COUNT during the Regional Tourney if they meet up again! This by NO MEANS is taking anything away from KCC because they simply outplayed/outhustled Hazard all night for the second time this season!
Were is Hazard?
Congrats KCC. I might even yell for y'all in the championship game tomorrow.
congrats KCC. this was a very good win for the patriots. they proved they dont need both cox and stamper as a duo to win. stamper went down in the 2nd quarter and KCC still pulled off the win. good job hazard also.
Stamper had 2 pts
Cox had 32.
Two words.....TATE COX.....
Good Job To The Patriots, Tate Played Very Well, But RICHARD CAUDILL (buttermilk) played AWESOME he picked josh whitaker
This should shut the Haters up.
Wink
Great job Pats! Get well Stuart!
Go beat Perry!
What a game.......well worth the money I spent at the door...I knew that the Pats could do it...even without Stamper,,,:1:
Man! What is up with Hazard? Did Hazard play that bad or did KCC play that good? Is the new addition of Back hurting Hazard? Team not jellin? PG's not distributing the ball? :confused:
Let me tell you, Buttermilk is a beast, son! Braxton also stepped up and played great, as well as others. Including FRESHMAN Zach Davis.
Zach Davis is playing some good ball now that he has the opportunity. When Stamper gets back heathy, the coaches need to figure how to keep this youngster on the floor a little more. Great kid and great family.

Good to hear he is doing well.
go pats! = )
Congrats KCC!!! Tate Cox shows tonight that he is head and shoulders over everyone else in the region! ...How bout Buttermilk picking Whitaker and taking it coast to coast for 2!!!!
Knott Central wanted this game more than Hazard. But it will be hard to beat a Al Holland team 3 times or 4. Knott will have there hands full tommorow with it pretty much being a home game for Perry. If Knott wins they make history so hopefully they can pull it out. My outtake of the game will be that pcc wins by 5.
BUTTERMILK FTW!!! Knott definately put on a show against Hazard tonight. Hopefully things stay close and interesting against them and Perry tomorrow night...G/L tomorrow guys even though im a dore fan.
Wow congrats kcc.....would'nt have thought it would have been this bad.....wow that tate cox is some kind of a player.......congrats boys as i said at the start of the season this patirot team will head down the big road in march.....:howdy: and do very well there.....i still cannot realize the fact that tate cox is the ball player that he is.....WOW:notworthy
Buttermilk was the key to this victory, he had the game of his life.