Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 7th and 8th grade shooters.
Dylan Hamilton is best all-around player
Tony Messer from Belfyr most impressive big man
Dalton Richardson, wow this kid really impressed me
If #21 from Elliot count progresses he can match any shooter in the state at a high school lv.
Austin Crisp from Paris Middle School is a "magical" ball player! So much fun to watch and he makes it look so effortless!
Tanner Moeves - Walton Verona
Thompson kid a 7th grader from Rsoe Hill is good shooter. As well as the Thacker kid from Rowan Co. he is the HS coaches son.
Muskie13 Wrote:I thought I would give you a couple good shooters in the 16th region that I saw this past weekend in the OVC tourney: Lewis Co had a kid that was a very good shooter,#23, he was the best player I saw there all day.

# 23 would be Brett Ruckel. Yes, the boy can shoot very well.
warrior3 Wrote:# 23 would be Brett Ruckel. Yes, the boy can shoot very well.

:Thumbs: Brett is a very good shooter.
jordan sparkman from jones fork in knott co
i'd have to say that Cory Short and Tyler Tripplet from hindman. they both are amazing players all around, clutch when they need to be and there able to make plays on there own..and the thingthat seperates these players from the rest from what i can see is that they both bring a better mental aspect to there game.

Great prospect ideas for Knott Central next year.
you spelled Corey's name wrong.

and they're both decent enough, but neither are even in the same league as some shooters from the 15th and 16th.
Blake Spencer(not sure if thats how you spell it) is the three point contest winner so im guessing hes a good shooter
Are we including girls in this thread?
The Rowe kid from Pikeville
Frank Abagnale Wrote:Are we including girls in this thread?

Yes
Boys : Johnny Miller - Feds Creek
Girls : Bre Fraley - Elkhorn City

Two of the best that I've seen at that age.
Boyd County has 3 very good 3 point shooters. Catlin Coburn 8th, Kiley Lewis 7th, and Logan Fraley 6th. Boyd will be tough with these kids in the next few years.
matt daniels and colby burchett can shoot the ball outstanding
agree 100%
mason bowling is a pure shooter who rarely misses from 3
its swish when he shoots
jordan sparkman from jones fork in knott co- What grade is this kid in
14thregionrules or anyone? Is he also the kid who is an excellent ballhandler
Did he compete in Corbin at the ball handling competition and etc..
Muskie13 Wrote:I thought I would give you a couple good shooters in the 16th region that I saw this past weekend in the OVC tourney: Lewis Co had a kid that was a very good shooter,#23, he was the best player I saw there all day. Elliott Co had a couple good shooters, they were twins, #23 and #24 I believe. I don't have names as I was there watching a nephew for Mckell, which lost both games. Maybe someone else knows names???

Yeah #23 from Lewis Co.'s name is Brett Ruckel. He played JV and Freshman for the Lions this year as well.
LClion4life Wrote:Yeah #23 from Lewis Co.'s name is Brett Ruckel. He played JV and Freshman for the Lions this year as well.

Never heard of him.
Taylor Gover from Somerset, switching to Northern Middle.
hamilton from bl
colson bartley is so talented he has division 1 potential